14 - VNV Nation
24 - Katatonia
20 - Omnium Gatherum
8 - Lilitu (-2)
10 - Neurosis
12- Enslaved
29 - In Flames (+2)

La Rocque said:
@ King Chaos, when a new ultimate band game is started, please list Metallica so I can be negative and use many curse words, Thanks -

... and kiss my dildo :OMG:

Anyone heard the in flames song with the scratty dog femetal vocalist on? Sounds like someone drowning a bag of kittens. Probably was. 'Cos not only are in flames a bit shit, cocky, and not worthy of any points but they also abuse animals. A point for in flames is a point for animal cruelty.

Sorry, King, I'm not into playing this game but I would like to request a reference (link) to your last assertion about In Flames and animal abuse -- if you have one, that is. Kthxbye.

Is In Flames really that popular or is it just the strange people in here?

Because, really, has anyone actually liked their last 4 albums?

UndoControl said:
QRV: I don't know, discussing my sexuality with a walking milkshake can isn't one of my priorities right now. ;)

:D

King Chaos said:
You're not actually going to take what I just said seriously are you?!?
Apparently, he is.

QRV said:
Is In Flames really that popular or is it just the strange people in here?
It's just the strange people here. They're not even this popular at their own UM forum (that it's unofficial shouldn't make a difference).

17 - Solefald
20 - Primordial
14 - VNV Nation
24 - Katatonia
20 - Omnium Gatherum
4 - Lilitu
10 - Neurosis
12 - Enslaved
35 - In Flames (+2) ;)

17 - Solefald
18- Primordial (-2)
14 - VNV Nation
24 - Katatonia
20 - Omnium Gatherum
4 - Lilitu
10 - Neurosis
12 - Enslaved
37 - In Flames (+2)

UndoControl said:
It's just the strange people here. They're not even this popular at their own UM forum (that it's unofficial shouldn't make a difference).

Isn't that some kind of game thread and all is up to personal taste anyway? :Smug:

18 - Solefald (+1)
18- Primordial
14 - VNV Nation
24 - Katatonia
20 - Omnium Gatherum
2 - Lilitu (-2)
10 - Neurosis
12 - Enslaved
38 - In Flames (+1)