Game: The ultimate band

@nt3n: ah, i see now that the only modificators that show up when you visit the page are the newest. i was puzzled by the (+2) besides the name of the band, despite the 104 points figure. :)

@Vizjaqtaar: yep i know.. I had to discard many many bands... just becausa i tried to keep a good balance between history and present.. and between the different metal sub-genres too.. i'm sure I did a good work in that even if I know I was forced to exclude lots of great bands.. :(

@rahvin: i know.. now it should be clarer as I added the meaning of the (+x) on the main page :)

this vote is starting to get senseless for me because the only band I know from the list is In Flames, since Opeth have descended from this game. nevermind, I'll keep voting until In Flames are out.

17 - Solefald
18 - Primordial
15 - VNV Nation
19 - Katatonia
19 - Omnium Gatherum
12 - Lilitu
8 - Neurosis
12 - Enslaved
3 - Meshuggah (-2)
27 - In Flames (+2)

@Nt3n... Love how Im not credited :p... Jk, innit. And it can't work on that scale I don't think... unless you get millions of users. Even then, too much conflicting opinions. all the scores will just waver. from doing this game on forums for a few months now, I've come to realise it only works efficiently if there are some definate shit bands and some definate "popular for that board" bands... This game does actually come to an end. Eventually all will be gone but one. I just hope that one isn't in flames. You crazy SOBs.

@King Chaos: well why should you be credited? :p this game is not a product of your mind.. but of some guy's who is far more a genius than the both of us :D if I credited you, then I should credit the guy who you've taken this idea from and so on.. games like that have no definite creator has they start more or less spontaneusly on all forums :D
anyway i see your point.. but it just an experiment... and if u think about it it's not even so difficult for people to cheat... so, for example, if a fan club gets organised, they can set out-of-game a rival band.. or stuff like that.. anyway, let's hope it does not become a war.. it's just meant to be a game :)

@marduk: yeah I really don't know the other bands except Katatonia (I only heard 3 songs of them or so and I don't know what they sounded like). The reason therefor probably is that I'm not a big metalhead anymore. Sure, I still love DT, (mostly old) IF, ATG and so on, but I'm listening to rock music and ska more at the moment, so I'm not eager to get to know those other bands.

Oh, thats something else. I thought you were more into metal. So check them out, Solefald, Neurosis and Enslaved are worth it! And older Meshuggah too. Katatonia is also worth more than 3 songs. ;)

17 - Solefald
17 - Primordial
15 - VNV Nation
21- Katatonia
20 - Omnium Gatherum
11 - Lilitu
8 - Neurosis
14 - Enslaved
29 - In Flames (+2)

18 - Solefald (+1)
18 - Primordial (+1)
15 - VNV Nation
21- Katatonia
20 - Omnium Gatherum
11 - Lilitu
8 - Neurosis
14 - Enslaved
27 - In Flames (-2)

16 - Solefald
19 - Primordial
15 - VNV Nation
23 - Katatonia (+1)
20 - Omnium Gatherum
11 - Lilitu
8 - Neurosis
14 - Enslaved
28 - In Flames (+1)

16 - Solefald
19 - Primordial
15 - VNV Nation
23 - Katatonia
21 - Omnium Gatherum (+1)
11 - Lilitu
8 - Neurosis
14 - Enslaved
27 - In Flames (-1)

By the way, I dont know if some of you are not minus voting, but it's pretty much a rule that for every plus vote there's a minus vote. even if you like bands on there. if not the games dead... its just a declaration of liking bands from a list.

ok - in the name of the rules - here my minus voting for today (btw for me was the first time i didn't give minus vote) :loco:
16 - Solefald
19 - Primordial
15 - VNV Nation
23 - Katatonia
19- Omnium Gatherum (-2)
11 - Lilitu
8 - Neurosis
14 - Enslaved
27 - In Flames