Gaming Thread

38159e6186040d9f67943f44437f5068.jpg

lol and then you go over to him and someone shoots him in the head again.
And the fucker still gets back up - well, not really him, but still...

Also, your shepard looks like an anorexic russian chick. Nice.
I deliberately went for the gaunt anorexic look. Not all my characters have to be totally gorgeous :D

So I guess you let Kaiden die this playthrough? go for some hawt alien pseudo-lesbo sex?!
No, I found the whole alien lesbo sex thing silly. I just let her masturbate in the bath this time :D

I lolled when i found out that Councilor Troi (Marina Sirtis) from Star Trek TNG did the voice for Matriarch Benezia. She was a badass character, definitely needed a bigger role in the game.

Well, on the one i posted i just thought the thing from Chora's Den at the end was funny. But yeah, they could have done so much more with the concept.

On a separate note, I love the dialogue in game.

Gianna Parasini: You can't bludgeon through bureaucracy.
Sheppard: I can bludgeon pretty hard...

For all those who didn't notice (or if this was posted already - well it needs to be posted again), say goodbye to everyone you know (unless they're joining you) all over again (and prepare the intravenous sustenance syringes!)... WORLD OF WARCRAFT'S THIRD EXPANSION IS CUMMING:

www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/

Nice one, highest amount of kills I've ever achieved in one match is like 22 or something.

For all those who didn't notice (or if this was posted already - well it needs to be posted again), say goodbye to everyone you know (unless they're joining you) all over again (and prepare the intravenous sustenance syringes!)... WORLD OF WARCRAFT'S THIRD EXPANSION IS CUMMING:

www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/

First major look into Old Republic gameplay.
Theres 4 parts
http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20090819_001?sourceid=ea4784

Looks pretty awesome, actually.
Fuck you and your Mummorpugers!

if anyone plays any strategy on comp what game do you play? i want to get something going of hamachi, im currently plying Sins of a Solar Empire with a friend if anyone plays that.