Screenshot_20140210_221020_zpsddb0ba72.png

Screenshot_20140210_221215_zpsc8ce46c7.png

Screenshot_20140210_220718_zps9c8159b5.png

Screenshot_20140210_220732_zps716fbaef.png

Screenshot_20140210_220959_zpsace94af6.png

Screenshot_20140210_213416_zpsb7ee0816.png

Screenshot_20140209_012025_zps4a7b528f.png

0bD4Zq1_zpsd77824f3.gif

Not even remotely close. I prolly took those before jacking everything up to ultra and revamping my gpu settings. No it's not as bitchin' as my 4k textures, modded to hell Skyrim but it never will be. For an online game it's damn pretty. Even for having to accommodate fucktard console players.

Nah, TESO doesn't look anything like WoW. At all. It's full of bugs and is a little dumbed-down compared to the original series, but it's still nice if you like MMOs. I still wouldn't get it until they ironed out all the game-breaking bugs.

What they had up in beta isn't even close to a clean version of the game. Especially last Beta when it was supposed to be a huge server ass kicking party and 80% of the people were squealing they didn't have free reign over everything and zoom to max level. The PVP is a hoot though.

Gamers are a bunch of insufferable cunts, and it hasn't gotten any better over the years. :)

I was in the first beta test a month or so ago, and I came back for this one but I couldn't even log on because their servers had completely shit the bed. It's a nice game, regardless. I don't think it will be anything groundbreaking, but I think it could be great.

Nah, TESO doesn't look anything like WoW. At all.

Really?

outland_screenshot_2_nagrand_by_solidsnake66-d332ykv.jpg

nagrand_waterfall_glow-247311-1245030908.jpeg

wow___nagrand_by_blicudis-d31ygnl.jpg

Like I said in my original post, it's really just the geometry (and overall topography). The textures and lighting are totally different. Also, none of the other screenshots floating around online really look like anything but TES.

I can do that too. I can turn down all the graphics on every MMO and make all of them look exactly like WoW. That's why we buy graphics cards with 2 gb of RAM. The colors don't look like WoW; they're more TES than anything else, and they're not cartoony like WoW.

I can do that too. I can turn down all the graphics on every MMO and make all of them look exactly like WoW. That's why we buy graphics cards with 2 gb of RAM. The colors don't look like WoW; they're more TES than anything else, and they're not cartoony like WoW.

Did you even read what I said at the bottom of the shots, or did you just instantly hit reply?

That was my point. I understand that you were mainly just talking about the geometry, but when you make any game all polygon-y by turning the graphics down, everything looks like everything else. That's like putting ketchup in all your meals and then complaining that everything tastes like ketchup.

In a clearer, more concise point, this is what you said:

"I disagree; they both look alike and here are some examples."

SPACE DOWN

"But actually they're not alike because it's mainly just geometry from turning down the graphics and the textures and lighting are completely different. It looks like TES, in all actuality."

It's like you agreed with me but couldn't stand it so you had to find some reason to argue, but in the end you agreed with me anyway. I didn't think it was such a complex issue. Now I regret having replied.