Gaming Thread

I thought this was the gaming thread. :devil:

Currently playing Diablo 3 again, despite the fact that it was the biggest letdown in gaming of the decade at launch. It's pretty decent now.

I've been playing a lot of Total War: Rome 2 lately. Its a lot of fun, though once you get into it you realize the campaign is a good deal simpler then the first RTW, though the AI is a bit harder in battles. I don't really have a problem with that because I suck a video games despite how much I love them. What I really want is a remake of Barbarian Invasion, because I love that period of history, and that expansion is my favorite TW game.

You have a great commentator voice...you should consider doing more of this stuff. Up the production value, add some flashy shit and start an Angry Joe/Boogie-type youtube show.

Thanks guys. :)

I wish I knew how to put pictures in Youtube videos.

That is super basic. For the more advanced stuff, it usually requires you to have edited your videos to have all of the extra stuff you want long before uploading it using video editing software.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I remember a few years ago a friend of mine put this program on my computer. I don't really know how to explain what it did. It made games run better by devoting the computers resources to whatever game you were running. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

No clue, but it sounds awful TBH. If you really want your games to be running without a bunch of background applications getting in the way, then simply prevent everything that's not crucial from starting up automatically when you hit the desktop. For other programs that aren't necessarily crucial, but that you use a lot, just shut down the processes when gaming. You can also just set the priority of the game to "above normal" in the process tree, but it's almost always unnecessary.

I mean, there was a program early on for Oblivion called Streamline, but that was entirely different.