Gaming Thread

Rakkmoth is a bitch, but easy if you're a Siren: whip out the elephant gun, blast away at him until your shields go down, then phasewalk outta there and let your shields recharge. This silly tactic works with all the bosses who don't have an enclosed arena.

I play with King, but I've been dabbling lately with Julia as well...

Unfortunately I didn't get to the finals, lost the match I needed to qualify to a friend of mine that knows my playing too well :p
Oh, well, was still fun! The arrangers are going to put up pictures later, I'll see if I can find any :p

Those Tekken tournaments are fucking hard. I used to do some.

The last two days I've been watching a friend play Dragon Age. I thought you guys were exaggerating, and it would be another above average Bioware game, but holy shit. I'm buying a 360 next week just to play it.

Trying to decide if I want Elf Warrior or Elf Mage.

I play with King, but I've been dabbling lately with Julia as well...

Unfortunately I didn't get to the finals, lost the match I needed to qualify to a friend of mine that knows my playing too well :p
Oh, well, was still fun! The arrangers are going to put up pictures later, I'll see if I can find any :p

Sweet. King gets on my nerves thoug. I got a friend that plays with King all the time. It's bullshit. He will get ahold of me and throw me around and take away lf my life and there is nothing I can do.

Do the high end robes in Dragon Age look cool like the armor you could be wearing as a warrior?

I know that's a childish question, but I thought I'd decide on that.

Epic.

Warrior1.png

Look at this fucking axe. LOOK AT IT.

Warrior2.png

Those books in the Background make your warrior look like he's about 3 feet tall.

Sweet. King gets on my nerves thoug. I got a friend that plays with King all the time. It's bullshit. He will get ahold of me and throw me around and take away lf my life and there is nothing I can do.

haha sweet. I dunno though, my style doesn't revolve around constant throwing but I recently just learned some of them for the sake of doing them every once in a while for fun :p
Although they don't take as much health as they used to :p