Gaming Thread

I've got a bad feeling about Fallout 3. The whole "pause-aim-shoot-in-the-face" thing looks seriously annoying after the first 10 minutes of gameplay.

Far Cry 2 might be good, but the fact it's also on Xbox360 and PS3 worries me a little.

Disciples 3 WILL be good.

Anyway, I don't have time to play videogames anymore, so why do I care?

I used to play Mega Man on NES when I was a kid.
One of my first games was Mega Man 2.

I've got a bad feeling about Fallout 3. The whole "pause-aim-shoot-in-the-face" thing looks seriously annoying after the first 10 minutes of gameplay.
The original Fallout was turn-based, and nobody complained.

Disciples 3 WILL be good.
But still, damn them for not making the Undead Hordes playable!

Ugh...

The Armored Core series has done nothing but go waaaaaay downhill since Armored Core 2, and it continually sacrifices excellent gameplay mechanics for the sake of "more parts".

I keep buying each one, and keep getting disappointed... all because of the slight hope I have for another AC2.

Yeah, that bug thing was a GIANT faggot.

I love all AC's though, call me crazy. ONLY problem I can complain about past 2 is short stories. Love the new gameplay mechanics in each.

Also, fuck that Massive MT and the final boss of 2.

God damn, that was just pure fucking shit if you weren't middle-light weight.

OMFG they just added 750 more points with like...10 new achievements to get on Halo 3....BULLSHIT i only had 3 more to get to get all the achievements so i can get my katana.....what the fat fuck is up with this crapppppppp.

oh well...just many more hours i need to spend on halo 3...when i get home imma play grand theft auto IV....the hookers need to be straightened out with my FIST.

ill have to check it out then. i stopped looking into World War games cause there are a bunch of them and it just got ridiculous.

The Brothers In Arms series is pretty much the best of them. It's tougher, it's way more realistic and much more tactics based....

AND THIS GUY LOSES HALF HIS HEAD

Last edited by a moderator: