Gaming....

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
....a thread we haven't had! So, do any of you guys play PC games, Playstation games etc

I must admit I'm a huge Resident Evil fan...and recently enjoyed "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" too. Although I try and limit myself these days...as time does tend to slip away.:D

nice thread!
yep, i must admit that i'm a huge game playa :D
i play all kinds of games.. i like fantasy based roleplaying such as"never winter nights", "heroes of might and magic", and shoot em up games such as "doom" (a classic! :) ) , "duke nukem" and "wolfenstein".
but most of all i prefer my old nintendo console "snes". MARIO and Zelda rules! hehe..
and of course "lemmings"! I loved that game! :D

NP: helloween - the game is on :headbang:
perfect for the occasion, heh

I am a full on Final Fantasy addict! Got every one from IV to IX, only finished VII and IX...three times each though :D those two are fucking amazing. Bishonen rule!

Like anime, I have the potential to never stop talking when it comes to Final Fantasy....

I wish I had more time for gaming, on the psx I loved the Original Tomb Raider - I spent many hour staring at Lara's Arse. I also enjoyed Resident Evil - Scared me though when the Doberman dogs jumped through the wall. Also on the PC I enjoyed this game called Conqueror AD (or something alike) which was like set in 1066 and you had to slay a Dragon and then dethrone King William. And on my Megadrive I must admit that Sonic The Hedgehog was a bloody good game and I also liked a game where you had to build up the Roman Empire (I can't remember the name of it though).

To be honest after reading this thread I might even have to think about getting a psx 2 and making more time.

I'm a big game fan, though my tastes lean toward RPGs if they aren't repetitive(and they can be, Final Fantasy 8 kicked ass and Darkstone was good because it had a music video of a the game's theme song. It was folk played in a rock style) driving games like Need For Speed:) and fighting games (Bloody Roar is awesome) and adventure/survival horror. Resident Evil is the best, but I also liked Silent Hill. Extremely creepy. I plan o getting a Plystation 2 soon as I can. :)

i have heard of it..i think..but never played it..
i'm think about buying psx 2 as well guys. you got to get "dead or alive 2" to the psx2. i guess you can put it under the category "beat them up"...the graphics is awesome..

NP: nocturnal rites - shadowland

Wish I had more time for gaming. :( I get soooooo addicted I find myself sitting up until the wee small hours.....and then I have to get up for work). I've completed all the Tomb Raider games but apart from that nothing much else.

Oh...I did complete the Maiden shoot'em up mentioned in another thread....way too easy. Didn't take me long.

My daughter has been asking for a PS2. Think it may not be a good idea as I will play on it too much......and Eagle may move into our house at weekends.....:lol: .

I'm not a regular here but... hey, I may become it! :p
I'm addicted with Championship Manager - football & italy go very well together, except in world cups! :puke:
I used to play Winning Eleven/IIS Pro on playstation, but now I'm totally fond of retrogaming - MAME above all. I have done some very good scores playing Mexico '86... any of you did, too ?

yeah! championship manager is awesome!
i won premier league when i played with tottenham, my favorite team! :)
i became a rich manager and bought players like solskjaer (of course, hehe) and vieri. won the alot of cups too! i was the best manager out there, hehe..
spurs and power quest forever! :D

NP: helloween - sole survivor

yeah, redknapp sure is a great player.
i think spurs can reach a high position in the premier league this season..they started so well..:)
i think the premier league looks something like this for the moment:

1. arsenal
2. liverpool
3. middlesbrough
4. man utd :yuk:
5. spurs

that was just a premier league update for the football/soccer fans on the forum :D

NP: dragonland - holy war

Well if Spurs can keep their form till Christmas then it will be looking good for them. I can't imagine Middlesborough will stay near the top for long but you never know. I just hope Man Utd don't win anything this season!:lol:

(apologies to anyone who doesn't like football, or should I call it soccer?!?!?!?)

Born, bred and living in Hull, I've never had much to cheer about football wise. I think the highlight for Hull City is that we've had a few decent players come through our books such as Dean Windass, Keith Edwards and Brian Marwood. I think we once got to the quarter final of the FA cup and got beat 3-2 by Liverpool in the mid 80s (I should remember cause I was there). Now I only watch International matches.

Rugby League is the sport for me (sadly no gaming for it though) the mighty Hull Kingston Rovers and Bilton Sullys are my teams. I don't suppose anyone has heard of either!?