Gareth: gief new hayward
Gareth: 7:44
Gareth: i havent slept
Julian: am???
Julian: good god
Gareth: because it was 5am and i was like fuck yeah lets masturbate
Gareth: so all of a sudden its 7am

... i think we needa let him back, guize

I spoke to him on MSN about 2-3 hours ago.
Me and him were talking about pretty much the same topic:lol:

He will be let back gents...5 day ban, didn't ya read it in the other thread? Seems you gents have Gareth withdrawal. Haha.

-Joe

He got banned after going at Joey Sturgis like a lunatic! He really insulted everything about the dude, and the shit came down on him because of that. But I think he should be allowed back, NOW!

sorry dude, i put it down to a weekend off, spent in a limo for a friends 21st getting ratted on champagne and martini… in a bentley!!

sorry dude, i put it down to a weekend off, spent in a limo for a friends 21st getting ratted on champagne and martini… in a bentley!!

Just busting your balls...

That does sound infinitely better than being fixated on this thread!

Although I saw a kickass show this weekend, epic indeed, got laid, and still managed to keep up. Just goes to show where my priorities are! :lol:

-Joe

We all have to go through some serious shit from time to time. Learning not to reflect your own misery upon other people is part of growing up. I have nothing against him but that 5-day-ban is well deserved. On many other forums, personal insults in such a way even qualify for a perma-ban.

Come on, you guys are talking like it happened between them in real life and you were watching. It's just the fucking internet. I'll never see how people can get so serious about things happened on a message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.