Garm

Mammon

Indifferent
Jan 26, 2002
Egersund,Norway
Visit site
What other bands other than Borknagar, Arcturus and Ulver has he worked with??

and...

Is it true he was only 16 when Bergtatt was recorded???:eek:

btw: what Arcturus album is the best??

As far as I know, these are the only bands that he has worked with that have ever recorded. Garm looks definatly older than 30 in current pics, so I doubt he was that your during Bergtatt. Ihsahn and Mortiis of Emperor were 16 when Wrath of the Tyrant was released though... Best Arcturus album: La Masquerade Infernale.

La Masquerade is the best, but other albums are fantastic too

{originally posted by mammon[/I]
What other bands other than Borknagar, Arcturus and Ulver has he worked with??
He sings in the song "Vinterriket" from Gehenna's "Seen through the veils of darkness" album
Some vocal parts in Zyklon's "World ov worms" album
Vocals on Fleurety's "Last-minute lies" from "Department of apocalyptic affairs" album
Performed "Children it is I" for Aphrodisiac's "Nonsense chamber"

The best Arcturus album is their complete discography!

solefald: :eek: I didn't know that!!!!!
I think that it would be very interesting cause it's the first time that he will play with a non-Norwegian band! and first time to sing to a band with a female singer!!!
I will have my eyes and ears open for this album.....

He's even balding (not so obvious on this).
arcturus.jpg

Originally posted by hornblow555
Wait, if Garm was 16 when Bergtatt was recorded, then he must've been like 12 when My Angel was recorded (1991)!?

Garm had nothing to do with My Angel, Marius was the vocalist on that.

I'm not sure but I've read in a few places Garm was born in 1976, which would mean he was 17 when he joined Arcturus and when the first Ulver demo was released (dunno when Ulver was formed or when he joined), which is still very impressive.