What Borknagar do yuo recommend?

Hmm, I don't know. I guess you could go for the trip-hop stylings of Perdition City and the Metamorphosis EP. Your non-metal tastes leave something wanting though :D
You should also go for Shadows of the Sun. Everybody should like that, especially listeners of metal.

^:lol: Yeah, I don't listen to Non-Metal much, but I do like some Godsmack,System of a Down, Marilyn Manson, and Nu Metal, though they're bordering on being Metal.

If you wanna listen to Ulver-related rap, you can always listen to Garm rapping in the song "Master of Disguise (Phantom FX Remix with Gangstafications by S.C.N.)" on "Masters of Disguise" by Arcturus.

anyways, Wolves in the Throne Room - Two Hunters is one of the most amazing black metal releases ever.

If you wanna listen to Ulver-related rap, you can always listen to Garm rapping in the song "Master of Disguise (Phantom FX Remix with Gangstafications by S.C.N.)" on "Masters of Disguise" by Arcturus.

anyways, Wolves in the Throne Room - Two Hunters is one of the most amazing black metal releases ever.

First of all, it's called "Disguised Masters" and secondly, it's not Garm rapping.

Garm rapping...?
As for Wolves..., sounds great, bar the overt hippy-ness. Though at least hippies are mostly harmless, unlike skinheads.

This is a great band; I really need to listen to them more (and get out to a concert or two when they play live again!). I'm also glad that they're doing something beyond the standard 'raar Satan corpsepaint growl' found in some of the other Seattle-area BM bands. :rolleyes:

While I don't follow their politics, I do admire that they 'walk the walk' - they live in a commune outside of Olympia, WA, and try to raise all of their own food. Also, because of them, there is a growing radical anarchist hippie BM scene in the Seattle area. Which I never would have imagined in a zillion years, but a couple of my friends who are involved just love it to bits.

Their first album is way better. :lol: I could never really take the band serious anyway, they sound like a bunch of nerds living in a forest, getting their mothers to mind them. Every interview with them is just them acting all mighty.

Their first album is way better. :lol: I could never really take the band serious anyway, they sound like a bunch of nerds living in a forest, getting their mothers to mind them. Every interview with them is just them acting all mighty.

:puke:

In every interview I've seen they've come across as intelligent, well-spoken and mature people.Sure, they appreciate nature and the planet and aren't too keen on how the human race is treating it, but I'm pretty sure these guys are grown-up, self-sufficient and not too nerdy. At least they don't fit my description of nerds. Perhaps power-hippies ( people who care about the environment and actually do something, compared to most hippies who prefer smoking weed and protesting)

:puke:

In every interview I've seen they've come across as intelligent, well-spoken and mature people.Sure, they appreciate nature and the planet and aren't too keen on how the human race is treating it, but I'm pretty sure these guys are grown-up, self-sufficient and not too nerdy. At least they don't fit my description of nerds. Perhaps power-hippies ( people who care about the environment and actually do something, compared to most hippies who prefer smoking weed and protesting)
I guess you could say that, in my opinion I think they do it half assed. Since they still basically need all the things most people use to live and admit this. While still acting like its wrong, looking down on people.
It's just retarded really, isolation isn't a solution to fixing problems.