Gates of metal show to be broadcasted (radio/online)

Nt3N said:
ok great! as soon as u have the ripped versione in mp3, please tell me that we can manage a transfer.. i'll then upload the rip on my webhost so to have a wider bandwidth for people to download :)

I can back that up, if you need.

Stefan said:
My rip will be .wav to .flac only.

What about wav -> mp3 via some simple converter?

Well, if the flac is track-indexed you can always burn it like an iso-image I think, and that would be better quality than mp3s.

in the previous page some said they can do better than that: they should provide a high-quality version of the recording.. when i get it i will host it myself for a few days just so to make sure everyone gets it :) anyway, i'll try to rip the stream myself, just to make sure at least one forum member has it.. :)

i didn't... the f*cking freeware program stopped recording after a few minutes... the progress bar went on an on but it recorded NOTHING.. :( let's hope someone's got it..:ill:

[edit] anyway.. one the webradio it's plenty of p3 channels.. p3 rockster, p3 svea, p3 star, etc... which was the right one? i recorded (or at least tried to) from p3 rockster.... was that right?

ok guys. the rip from the stream is done and i'm now cropping the file into several pieces so to get the separate songs. tomorrow morning i will upload the zip file containing all songs.

those who are interested in downloading it: please contact me by email and i'll give you link, username and password to access it.

nt3n [at] darkillity [dot] net

Nt3N said:
ok guys. the rip from the stream is done and i'm now cropping the file into several pieces so to get the separate songs. tomorrow morning i will upload the zip file containing all songs.

those who are interested in downloading it: please contact me by email and i'll give you link, username and password to access it.

nt3n [at] darkillity [dot] net

WTF? Send me the info, I'll host it! :err: