[geek]nerd[/geek]

Sal, since you are running Bioshock I know it must be decent, what's your system?

3Ghz Pentium 4 530
2gigs RAM
Nvidia 8600GT (PCI-E x16)
750Gig of HDD

It's not really all that good anymore, but I doubt I will update it for a
while, most likely getting an iMac laptop once/if they make that 13.1"
model.

3Ghz Pentium 4 530
2gigs RAM
Nvidia 8600GT (PCI-E x16)
750Gig of HDD

It's not really all that good anymore, but I doubt I will update it for a
while, most likely getting an iMac laptop once/if they make that 13.1"
model.

*tear. Macs make me sad - but I'm not going to convince anyone not to get one. They really aren't all that much better than PCs, just different.

Still, not a bad setup, and I bet it was cheaper than mine :p.

Currently enjoying my brand new computer (in-between the essay writing, a mans got to have some fun!) and it feels fantastic. Right now I´ve only played "S.T.A.L.K.E.R." on it, and it looks really amazing. This weekend will turn into one long gaming-marathon. :heh:

Is there anything worth playing on PSP at the moment? Me is a fan of RPGs mostly.

Short answer no, long answer yes, if you don't mind playing Final Fantasy again. I believe they re-re-released four or five or something for PSP with updated graphics and good crap like that. Not really that great unless you're desperate for an RPG fix - I mean its solid, but not spectacular or "OMG BEST GAME EVAR" - but it'll get the job done. Even better if you can get it on the cheap.

I don't know too much about PSP other than what I read though, because I don't own one. That's the best I can do, sorry.

These are bad times for RPGs on the PC. The two biggest hopes I had were that The Witcher and Hellgate: London would be great but looking at the tests I have read they seem to be buggy and monotonous.
The next one coming out that should be really great is Dragon Age by Bioware and Bioware just doesn't produce bad games although the fact that EA bought them a few weeks ago could put an end to that I fear.

These are bad times for RPGs on the PC. The two biggest hopes I had were that The Witcher and Hellgate: London would be great but looking at the tests I have read they seem to be buggy and monotonous.
The next one coming out that should be really great is Dragon Age by Bioware and Bioware just doesn't produce bad games although the fact that EA bought them a few weeks ago could put an end to that I fear.

Not monotonous, I dunno, reviews say somewhat that, but Hellgate is still fun for many (not trying it though), and it's about MMORPGs for PCs - single player is old news.

That's the first time I hear about Dragon Age, what's more interesting is their MMORPG, which rumored to be set in the the Knights' of the Old Republic Universe. A must buy already (Star Wars and Bioware??? Fuck yeah!)

BioWare makes the best RPGs on the market (single-player so far), I've ben on them since Baldur's Gate and till I lost interest :) Baldur's Gate is still the best ever... along with Fallout 2.

I read about their MMORPG too and I hope it will be the first MMORPG I will like since I haven't been able to get into a single one yet. I didn't know it was set in the KOTOR universe but that would be awesome since I loved that game.
I am also waiting for Fallout 3. It is made by the creators of The Elder Scrolls series so it shouldn't be too bad.
Other games I am waiting for:
Roma Surrectum 2 (a mod for Rome: Total War)
The newest Piranha Bytes project (they made the Gothic series (similar to the Elder Scrolls series but smaller with more atmosphere) which is probably not well known outside of Germany)

Games I am curious about:
Alan Wake (by the makers of Max Payne 1 & 2)
Assassin's Creed

i was recently playing Gothic III and there was a gigantic bug: at places where ennemies where suppoed to be, there were none... I started a new game and tghen everything was Ok again. Weird.

i already have the patch 1.12, and it seems that it is the most recent one. Now i started a new one (my old one was some messed up) and the problem is gone.

Yes, but if you just started a new one I would recommend you also install the community patch since it solves many further bugs. You can read through the list of fixed bugs at the link I posted.

Man, I'm so behind the times on everything these days.
Fucking WoW, it took 2 years of my geek reading.
Anyway, I found something really cool todays... well,
at least if you like current TV shows.
Check it out

Man, I'm so behind the times on everything these days.
Fucking WoW, it took 2 years of my geek reading.
Anyway, I found something really cool todays... well,
at least if you like current TV shows.
Check it out

Hey Salami! what's the difference between this moro thing and downloading torrents from places such as the pirate bay or mininova?