German text or translation of Manes - Confluence?

From the other thread, and yes I do plan on watching that movie (and someday learning German :erk: ).

Shakermaker said:
i just translated the whole bit, if anyone is still interested... here goes:

"I really do love my wife. But a few months ago, she suddenly started to bleed heavily everytime after we had done it together. I told her to see the doctor. But that didn’t help either. He said she was perfectly well, that idiot. Also, my wife often assured me that there was no need to worry about it. But one knows these things... everywhere they write that things like that have psychological reasons. And this can’t be quite normal, can it? We then thought about it a bit... bathed really carefully and so on, but everytime i thought that things were getting better, she began to bleed like a slaughtered pig again. I probably didn’t have enough time for her. Working six days a week, sometimes overtime, just for the good of the two of us. And, while at work, i would think about out problem all the time. Yet... i wasn’t able to contemplate it really deeply. My mind was nailed shut. (i didn’t get the next sentence, sorry). The whole thing seemed to bother my wife a lot less than me. Sometimes i forgot who of us was the sick one. And to all of that came her understanding manner: „no, it’s not your fault, no i’m not feeling sad, i like being with you“. I was getting fed up with that. It made me aggressive, then she wanted to calm me down which made me even more furious. I couldn’t bear this friendliness any longer, do you understand? I always responded to her in bed, too. I never just used her. So why was she punishing me like that? I thought: „something can’t be right“,
yesterday was our anniversary. And we wanted it to be especially beautiful. I took a day off, even though there’s so much work to do at the moment. But i wanted to spend this day with my wife, all alone. First we went to the museum, then we ate in an overpriced restaurant and after that we went to the cinema. I was somewhat distrustful, but my wife had been so happy all day long and when we went to bed i just knew: „this has got to be good“. It even seemed to work out well and i was really glad that everything was alright again. But suddenly, she began to cry, i didn’t even have to ask the reason why because i felt how it was getting wetter down there. And that was it. I let out all the hatred of the past months. Then i didn’t even care anymore. i took a (not audible), severed her head from her body, (not audible) and the whole shit was flowing out (not audible), she began to swell up (inaudible) and then she bursted."