Get Off Your Asses and Vote, Metalheads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
If you can vote and live in America, do the responsible thing and help to remove Bush from office. The world populace cannot withstand another 4 years of Bush bumbling. Don't wanna wait until the 2nd of Nov.? Then don't, get out and vote early if you can.

Then maybe we can try and repair the damage that has been done...

Neither does George. George will draft your ass and send you overseas to fight a war that has as much to do with terrorist as me taking a leak.

HELLO GENERAL MUSIC DISCUSSION HOW IS THE DISCUSSION ON THE SUBJECT OF MUSIC TODAY :)

i allready voted (military absentee) and i voted for bush.

bush wont support the draft. he didnt even propose it. as a matter of fact, it was a liberal democrat from new york who proposed it. he later voted against it. it was nothing but a scare tactic to get people to vote for kerry. and it looks like you fell for it

vote bush
~gR~

If someone avoiding combat duty is a traitor to their country then I guess that would make your current leader the biggest of all. :devil:
Seriously, how can you with a straight face and a clean bill of conscience vote for this chimp? I've come up with more ideas while taking a shit than this guy has in a day. :Smug:

Bush is a fucking idiot and so are the people that vote for him unfortunately. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.