get ready

A.) I wasn't breastfed.
B.) I live 1200 miles away from all of my family, on my own, doing what I want to do in this world and forging my own path.
C.) You're quite right, the world isn't fair, and a lot of people are successful who don't deserve it. There are also plenty of people who are who do deserve it. It's the way the world works.

You're an idiot.

a.) figure of speech
b.) you're a kid in school
c.) and you know this how?

Actually, I'm not. And you'd worship me if you knew me, just like all the little kids do.

Honestly, I can't take any arguments from a guy with THIS http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.1500958839917.2067771.1112553095 album in their facebook profile too seriously.

Man-the-harpoons.jpg

hey, you like what you like... even if it's 300lbs chicks or Yellow Tail... what can ya do.

I just can't take anyone who doesn't know the difference between 'arguing intelligently' , especially on a topic they seem to be so passionate about,
and arguing like a kindergarten kid that just got served a Margarita at Applebees - seriously... but hey, maybe I'm expecting too much, after all it's the internetz

Wow, I don't post here normally, but I came here looking for news and all I have to say is you guys sure are some shitty fans. For the record I enjoy listening to every Nevermore release, sure some more than others, but they are definitely one of my favorite bands. Best of luck to everyone, and I hope the Sanctuary reunion is still on. \m/

Warrel, I think an album like Iommi (obviously vocal centric though) with a bunch of different guitarists would be awesome. Lucretia on Praises was a great taste of something out of left field that I thought sounded awesome (of course the rest of the album was awesome too).

Anyways, I've said my piece, carry on everybody. \m/