get ready

And this is shitty, shitty news. Warrel and Jeff were my favorite singer/guitar team, they have such a rad and identifiable sound together. This is a damn shame. To me, that is what makes Nevermore. for better or worse. Warrels "I'm currently going insane" voice and Loomis' diminished madness. Sad day in metal...

Also, that guru guy is a giant slobbering dildo.

This seriously sucks. Nevermore have been my favourite metal band for something like 12 years now and it's sad to see the band dismembered like this. While I agree with some other posters that DNB was their peak and it would be great if this was the catalyst for them moving back to something more along those lines, I can't help but think it will never be quite the same without Jeff and Van.

Seeing the guys playing in a shitty little hole in the wall bar in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley back in 1999 back in the days when decent heavy metal bands just didn't tour Australia is still one of the most fantastic and revelatory music-related experiences of my life. Even when I got sick of a lot of other heavy metal music, Nevermore's CDs still always managed to find their way into my CD player on a semi-regular basis - yes, even the 7 string ones.

The last time I was this bummed out by an announcement like this was the day that I heard Chris DeGarmo had left Queensryche. This really, really sucks.

Its like me and Karen we argue, and fight and piss each other off but deep down inside we are both Jews and we all know blood is thicker then piss ..... that's how it goes right?

I'm sorry Guru, but I never actually 'fought' or 'argued' with you, nor "pissed you off" I was just talking, and replying calmly to some things. The pissing off, arguing and "fighting" is all you man... but let's not get too specific shall we...

Also, I can't even even tell you how I do not care about anything Jewish, nor I consider other Jews as "part of my blood" - I just don't care about any of that "Jewish-Clue-ish" stuff, honestly. I am who I am, and I don;t even relate to my religion so I dunno about this blood thicker than water crap..

BUT:
I will tell you that:
You are right about one thing: I honestly don't care about any internetz argument or dispute when I meet a person. Everyone who met me here "in real life" can tell you that I don't care what you said online or what arguments we might had in the past- When you meet me: I'll end up buying you a drink and we'll drink happily into the night and talk like nothing.
I simply, honestly don't hold grudges, don't care about Web-drama, and in fact I forget all about it, because it's simply INSIGNIFICANT.
In real life, if I hang out with you, I'd probably buy a bottle of Yellow Tail and drink it with you all night while shooting the shit.
Relax, It's all good man, I'm not the easily offended type of person, and I don't care.
Let's drink!