get ready

That's the plan...as long as there's no butthurt then they'll enjoy it. I find it best to be caustic in the beginning like with Morbides and then ease up when we see they don't have skin so thin you can read a newspaper through it.

Welcome to the NB in any case! Stick around, you'll enjoy it as long as you aren't a fanboi.

Stormo, your old avatar was better
:shrug: Maybe, figured it was time for a change. Need to fix the transparency though, but can't do that at work. Plus, Mokou = awesome ^_^

You act like that would be something new?
You're right, we invite each other to the steam room all the time. Well, not everybody. But a lot of us. Well, some of us.

Nobody ever invites me.

You don't like NM and you don't like WD. Why are you here? Post some tits, food, funny shit or GTFO. You're out of your element, Donnie.

Shit like this always happens with the progfags come lurking, not understanding the dynamics of this forum.

And to the girl who mentioned hanging out with Jeff, Guru's right; it's because you have tits. How can you not see that?

This forum isn't like any other forum, and if you are offended by any of this, kindly leave now. If you find it funny or entertaining, you are welcome to stay, just know that everyone's a target and no one is safe. Fanbois/gurlz are not welcome.

I did post tits. And first you ask me why I'm here if I'm not a fan, then 'fanbois/gurlz are not welcome'. WTF? Make up your mind.

Hey, is this where past members forgotten by time show up?
Haven't logged in for... 6 years... just got a pm from Tee that was sent in October 2005 :Smokedev: (tried to answer too but your inbox is full)
So, this is actually pretty explanatory of my recent (or not-so-recent) relationship with nevermore... which used to be my favorite band once upon a time. Dead heart kinda lacked depth, but it was still a great album. After that, it seems to me the guys have gone downhill... Maybe it's them, maybe it's me (that could very well be the case), but I've found their last albums uninteresting. Actually, the best WD-related news I heard recently was the comeback of Sanctuary... as I didn't expect anything from NM. For ME, this can only be good news. It's a chance for wally to make things exciting again... I just hope he doesn't see himself as "experienced enough" and looking for a guitar player who will just back him up... Find someone young, talented, willing to write his best material for the band and give him space (actually, find two). Don't find someone who can continue the path of the last few nm albums or wd solo - that's done, cool, let it rest. OK, jeff's fast riffs with warrel's slower melodies on top are characteristic of nevermore, but it's been done to death! I hope wd sees this as the opportunity that it is to CHANGE and make things fresh again. Nevermore were always afraid to let new people be parts of the band - the fact that they never got a second guitar player for like over a decade shows that exactly. I hope wd finds a great drummer and a couple of great guitarists and forms a new nevermore, a new BAND. Although I'm actually anxious to hear the new sanctuary songs, nevermore can wait... no need to rush things. Lets see if this turns to something good for both parts. Now that wally is blond again we can only expect good stuff... no more excuses.
PS: yes, the forum was "like that" even before it came to ultimatemetal, since it was a simple board at nevermore's old website... get over it already.

SO TEHRE WOTN BE A NROTH AMERICA HEADLINING TOURE????

After the breakup news Im sure lord red dragon is itching to sign into the forum from his jail cell ...well im sure he's itching anyway but this would add to it