Ghent & Lille Pictures :)

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
He couldn't? That's sad, maybe he's been smoking too much

I don´t think so. The first time I saw them (with Anathema :D ) he sang it with a higher voice but still bit heavy (kinda growling). Last week they played a lullaby-version of it. It sucked! :mad:

Hey Sophia!!! Why did you look so sad in the picture, not enough alcohol?? :D Oh fock, I'm just trying to cheer myself up for not being there with you guys...

haha!the answer is simple:another caught in the act:(
i look like the ass of the monkey again*today's lesson for Mariner*Just hope me pics are good*so impatient to develop them*
it was a real pity that you weren't there,Juicy:cry: i still cant' get over it...it was a real dream come true*sounding cheesy to death*

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
haha!the answer is simple:another caught in the act:(
i look like the ass of the monkey again*today's lesson for Mariner*Just hope me pics are good*so impatient to develop them*
it was a real pity that you weren't there,Juicy:cry: i still cant' get over it...it was a real dream come true*sounding cheesy to death*

Hey! Rub some salt in my wounds, will ya? Well, glad you all had good time there (trying to sound mature, hiding my jealousy :bah: ). And you don't look *that* bad on that pic, just a bit tired or something :D

Hey! Rub some salt in my wounds, will ya? Well, glad you all had good time there (trying to sound mature, hiding my jealousy :bah: ). And you don't look *that* bad on that pic, just a bit tired or something :D

the pic is vile,deffo,don't try to excuse me:p i can rub salt in yer wounds,yeah,let's arrange some meeting on the msn hoho*devil*
ok i shut up.:cry: *slaps herself*

Originally posted by Heiko
Yeah, I am on those pictures here and there too.
Luckily, Sophia (the blonde beauty) knew how to hide my ugly face on the pics of the Lille gig and quickly put hers before mine while Lenore took the picture. Good going, Sophia!

And indeed, there were more people in Ghent than in Lille. And more important: there were more interested people in Ghent than in Lille. The background noise in Lille was terrible!

:rolleyes: thank you:oops: i didnt do it on purpose,though.sorry:eek:
and the people in Lille were mere ballbreakers!no respect for the poor artist(ffs!)

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
:rolleyes: thank you:oops: i didnt do it on purpose,though.sorry:eek:

I don't mind, don't worry ;)
I'm looking like a fool on way too many pictures already.

and the people in Lille were mere ballbreakers!no respect for the poor artist(ffs!)

The people in Geel (Friday) and esp. Rotterdam (Sunday) were even worse. No respect, no interest... Fuckers :p

Well the thing in Lille was that it was a bar , not a venue , so we cant prevent usual customers to go to their bars and speak if they want to i guess...

Okee.. but maybe normal customers could put their habits in the fridge for one eve.. don't you think?

I dunno when they is someone playing I just take care to not bothe rthe one who listen to if I'm not interested...

Burn

HEY PEOPLE!!!!
I GOT MY FILMS DEVELOPED AND I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE TO UPLOAD THEM.ANYONE???PLEASE???THERE ARE SOME GOOD ONES,HEHE!I FORGOT THE SAMPLES AT HOME :mad:
I'LL POST EM TOMORROW:p

THE ONES WHO HAVE ME CELLPHONE NUMBER,COULD THEY SMS ME IF THEY HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS?

ANYWAYS....

CHEERS
SOPHIA

How about asking us? (me and the boy Moss) and we can put the decent ones up on our websites. Im not really into the idea of 5 good live shots and loads of holiday snaps:cry: send them to us goddammit!