Ghost Reveries RATINGS

A lot of them...

I don´t say that GR is the best prog album ever. I would like only you rating Ghost Reveries in that page Web. At the moment it is in position 30.

Both Alien and This Godless Endeavor were better albums that came out in 2005, so I'm not voting for that eiter.

why should we vote for an album that you just want to see go up higher... Ghost Reveries is about where it should be on that list when you consider the other contenders.

I still don't get why The Wall is below Ghost Reveries for best Prog Rock album ever :lol:

You have only to give your rate about Ghost Reveries (from 1 star to 5 stars).
The average of each album will decide the place in the top. YOU NOT DECIDES ABOUT WHAT IS THE BEST ALBUM. ONLY RATES GHOST REVERIES!! Any problem with this?

Sorry for my bad English.

Ghost Reveries is definitely one of the best albums of this year imo - probably the best.

Definitely not the best prog album ever though. The Wall or Dark Side Of The Moon would probably get my vote - i can't get enough of pink floyd!

opeth_353 said:
Ghost Reveries is definitely one of the best albums of this year imo - probably the best.

Agreed. I think it's the best of the year.

opeth_353 said:
Definitely not the best prog album ever though.

Also agree. Calling it the best prog album ever is just ignorant.

The Mars Volta's Frances the Mute is surely the best of 2005, and Ghost Reveries is FAAAAR from the best prog album ever. More like King Crimsons' Red or In the Court of the Crimson King.

pretty interesting how most popular music sucks as well moonlapse, even though prog, etc. was fairly popular in the 70's :erk:

I'd give GR album of the year, wouldn't give it best prog album ever though haha.

Ikil

Not Difficult Undesrtand this:

You have only to give your rate about Ghost Reveries (from 1 star to 5 stars).

I gave 5 stars but I don´t think that GR is the best prog album ever.

Sorry for my bad English.