Ghosts?

My supernatural thing is that I made a candle flame move and that alot of wierd things happen around me. It sounds boring compared to Oyo's.

no, but it bent really far to one side. When there's air currents they kind of flicker. It bent to the exact side I "told" it to and for as long as a said to. The wax didn't even melt where it went. It was spooky. :err:

No. I kind of stopped doing that kind of thing because it really scared me. I had never believe in stuff like that before this happened. Maybe I should try it again. :err:

jayde, don't stop just because your afraid. you may contain a gift. society just teaches us that humans use only 10% of our brains, and most people just accept that. i say, sounds like a good chance for some exploring. i don't know if its real or not, but there's a good chance that there is a higher level of conciousness beyond our current abilities.

Originally posted by Oyo
Ok.. I recieved four PM's asking about my story, I replied to the first, it was over 3000 characters so I had to send it in 3 parts, rather than send it so many times i'm going to post it here. Let me just say before I post it that I know it sounds a bit crazy and makes me sound a bit gullible or like a liar, but I don't really have a reason to lie about this, I don't know how to explain it at all, I'm not going to try to, if you ask me how bla bla bla is possible I don't know, so don't ask:

Ok like.. 2 years ago I was on AOL and I read someone's profile that said "Astral Projection" I didn't really know what it was so I IMed her and talked to her for a bit. She was saying she could go unconcious and awake on another plane etc. etc. I was obviously pretty skeptical of this. So I asked her if she could describe my room, she said she probably could. So the next day she e-mails me and tells me "bla bla bla... I see a glowing light and a body of water in the backyard looks like a pool (I have a pool) I go inside and start heading up the stairs (right so far) I get upstairs and turn the corner (My brother's room, oops, i'm fucking amazed she actually had this much so far) so then she says she sees a bed on the back wall with a piece of furniture between the bed and the wall (this is absoulutely correct and I am extremely impressed but thinking she could be a very lucky guesser) so then she says on the wall opposite the bed she sees a picture frame with a figure in the middle and a star like thing radiating around it, there is a picture frame on the opposite wall AND it has a monkey drawing in it with a star type thing radiating around it. So I basically figured that this is actually real and possible, there is no other way she could have done this. I talk to her for a while longer ask how she did it etc. etc. The method for doing it was similar to meditation, clearing your mind and visulization etc. I actually started trying it off and on a few times. It's hard to stay awake trying, but I got intense feeling energy flow through my body several times, and one time I had the incredible energy flow and my conciousness felt like it was expanding, then I felt myself drop 10ft. straight down and float back up, I got up and looked around and I was naked and had no covers on, I layed down and closed my eyes and when I opened them I had clothes and covers on. I tried off and on some after that and gave up because I am so damn lazy and that's the closest i've ever got to doing what she did. I think that if ghosts exist this could have something to do with it. Well that's about it, you probably think i'm a bit crazy now and I don't blame you if it sounds fake, I don't think i'd really believe it either, o well
I apparently missed this thread. This is an interesting little story, and ive heard similar things before. But always question everything, maybe this person was just psychic instead? There are many solutions so never think that "Astral Projection" was what happened just because it fits what few facts you have. Of course it could have been though, i guess youll never know unless u continue learning to do it to see if it really is possible.

as for ghosts, theres a lot of evidence around, ive seen some amazing photos (old photos when computers werent around to make shit up). But i dont really know what they are if they do exist, maybe they arent concious at all, or maybe its a glimpse of the past, or maybe its a soul, or maybe its something else that finds it interesting to be as human as it can be (since there are humans who spend their entire life trying to look like cats and stuff). But i do believe that there is lots out there that humans don't know of. God/ghosts/souls/aliens may all be the same thing, or they may all not exist, but somewhere out there there is stuff that we simply cant know about so ill never rule out any possibility.

I have first hand experience that there are ghosts.

I was living in a dorm during college that was known to be haunted. A Boston newspaper even called it one of the 10 most haunted buildings in the city. Believe it or not, Ouija boards were banned. What's more, the ghost in the building would tell those living there through the Ouija board that he lived in our room .

A bunch of us were doing the Ouija board one night and had a long communication with this ghost, maybe for 3 hours or so. It turned out he was killed by falling down the elevator shaft. The plastic pointer on the board was moving really fast, zipping from letter to letter.

During the conversation, we asked this ghost to make some sign in the room that he was there, just to prove that someone wasn't pushing the pointer around. In a few minutes, the phone rang and there was just static on the other end. We said to do it again, and the phone rang again. By this time, we were really amazed. Some time later, the phone rang again, although we hadn't requested any more proof. Again static. We were really nervous then, and asked the ghost to stop making the phone ring.

One final incident: I had lost a cassette early in the semester. One day in the spring, months later, I'm unlocking the door and I hear a song from the cassette playing in the room. I go in the room, and the cassette isn't playing, but it was in the cassette player.

All this is true.

I have been reading this interesting thread and i spoted some things.
You mix Telekineses, Astral Projection and Ghosts.

Telekineses and AP come from living ppl, whereas ghosts have to do with the dead ones.

This is a ghost thread!

There is a theory, which i dont support, but dont reject it either saying that we as beings consist of the body, the soul and the spirit. Spirit is refered as astrosoma (Starbody or something). It is an unsubstantial kind of mass surrounding our mortal shells called bodies. When ppl die this Astrosoma wanders arround in the dead man's/woman's places that have been! Sometiems, under certain circumstances this can be seen! Soviet scientists have taken a photo of one of them. This atrosoma is supposed to melt upon the dead person's grave 40 days, after his/her death.

As for the soul...
Muahahahahaha this is another story....

PS: This is not somethink i thought of. This theory actually exists.

The soul hangs around if there is unfinished buisiness.
:lol::lol:
This shit really scars me out, i would really like any dead person to finish whatever they were planning to before they die :lol:

I have been reading this interesting thread and i spoted some things.
You mix Telekineses, Astral Projection and Ghosts.

Telekineses and AP come from living ppl, whereas ghosts have to do with the dead ones.

This is a ghost thread!

There is a theory, which i dont support, but dont reject it either saying that we as beings consist of the body, the soul and the spirit. Spirit is refered as astrosoma (Starbody or something). It is an unsubstantial kind of mass surrounding our mortal shells called bodies. When ppl die this Astrosoma wanders arround in the dead man's/woman's places that have been! Sometiems, under certain circumstances this can be seen! Soviet scientists have taken a photo of one of them. This atrosoma is supposed to melt upon the dead person's grave 40 days, after his/her death.

As for the soul...
Muahahahahaha this is another story....

PS: This is not somethink i thought of. This theory actually exists.
wow this sounds interesting ! I really need more insight about it, anyone?
About Ghosts, i never had any experience with that, and I don't wish to anyway lol, it's a common character here, and in religion too. But who fucking knows ! Some people here believe they control treasures, and you have to communicate with them to get it, and you have to sacrifice someone with a red dot of blood in their eyes, Moroccans have a lot of experts in this "filed" lol
It has always scared me !
But, I believe it is usually an illusion of us, I mean, the fact that you spend some time talking about this subject, it's stuck in your head, and you believe that you are saying things even if you don't. If they ever exist, i mean, if ever the soul/spirit whatever thingy leaves the body, and circles around, I believe it happens in a completely other universe, maybe not parallel, but there might be an interaction between theirs and ours. We just shouldn't get confused between them and Angels & Demons and all those supernatural creatures.
EDIT : Just remembered what happened to my friends last year when they went to an oblivion house in a forest, their purpose was to go to a near beach, drink as fuck and have fun, but... during the night, while everyone was totally wasted, they hear some sounds in the kitchen, they go to check it and then nothing is abnormal, and they also hear shuffle on the corridors and some rooms, until the last night a guy (who's always playing the brave) stood up and went to close the door of the room where they were all sleeping, and by the first morning rays they all left it ! and they were all scared to death !!!
another thing but it's sorta funny, when everyone pretended that there was a nice little ghost with us in the class room, and everyone made it almost prefect just to make fun on our teacher, and she was like :OMG: simply cause the computer drives were opening and locking by themselves and some computers where shutting down by themselves too lol ! it was funny as fuck how teachers are soo stupid to the point where they almost believed us :lol:

No. How can you people believe this fairy tale stuff. If they did exist, don't you think you would have seen one by now...or other people you personal trust have seen them. Even still, it contradicts all science. What world are you people living in?

A ghost threw my pillow on the ground when I was sleeping....I think.

Or maybe I was just sleep raging

ghosts are the last vestige of dumbasses still thinking it's acceptable to believe science doesn't explain everything. how many examples do you need? people that didn't understand earthquakes and lightning blamed the gods because they didn't understand, and came up with bullshit creation stories because they didn't understand or know about evolution, and thought sickness and disease were 'plagues' from an angry god. now, western peoples use ghosts to hold on to this bullshit practice hopefully and to explain all the dumb shit that happens to them, or more likely, that they'd like to think happens to them because of said clinging.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Houdini#Debunking_spiritualists

did anyone realize this was bumped from 2002?

in spirit of the thread though....
i have had many paranormal experiences. ones that would take me a verrry long time to talk about because its one long story. but all in all i am totally convinced and i had some fucked up scary shit happen to me