Ghosts?

Holy awesome necro thread!

As an adult with reasonably developed critical thinking skills, I realize that the only tenable conclusion is that ghosts are bullshit. Just like god, souls, and Santa Claus are all make-believe.

Ghosts, aliens, the after life, even God - these are things unproven, yet not proved to not exist.
So do you believe in unicorns and leprechauns as well? :loco:

Not crazy - shit, I've been trying mind control for years - I can't even move a damn paperclip. I don't have the proper concentration necessary to perform these acts.
Probably because it's not possible? Just a thought.

What I believe and don't believe (summary about religion and others)...

-I don't believe ghosts exist
-I believe there's an explanation for everything (ghosts could be included)
-I believe only what I have seen or experienced and analysed
-I don't believe in God as a superior entity that governs us all.
-I believe that the existence is undefinable and the universe is a mystery
-I don't believe in magic since I've seen many magician do some trick that seem unexplained, but I know there are logical explanations.
-I believe all the TV Shows about ghost haunting are pure invention and none of these stories have ever happened; and if they have, it's only because people are too fixed on the concept of "ghosts" when there's a fair explanation
-I don't believe in afterlife
-I believe in destiny as life is all traced no matter what (that's some logic but in the end all that happens happens, so there's nothing to do to change it)
-I often tend to believe that life and death are both equivalent. Being alive doesn't bring anything more than being dead. The existence is unconceivable.
-I don't believe in the "soul" as it has no reasons to exist.
-I don't believe psychic communication is impossible for some reason, but I don't necesserily believe it. Needs solid proofs (scientific?).

Etc. I don't want to add too much but I could.

Ghosts are not what we think they are. There is an alternate dimension of all-powerful ducks that wander their version of Earth trying to figure out the meaning of life, but they can't control their mischievous children (or just the retard ducks), who enjoy messing around with other dimensions, flinging plates around and moving chairs.

All this "tormented souls" stuff is just ridiculous.

Johnny Cash had ghosts in his mansion, and once he had a big dinner party and a ghost lady walked straight through the room and stopped at a window and just stood there lookin out, until she vanished, and all the guests saw it!

don't you dare to call Johnny Cash a LIAR!

ah yes i posted the question do you believe in ghosts. and the answer is yes i do. Well too me i believe i have experienced them on many occasions. Everyone knows what ramen noodles are correct? well you know the sound you get when you bang those against the counter to break um up? i was awoken one night by that sound. I was sleeping out on the couch were it was cool. I figured it was my mom, but i checked in my moms room to see if she was asleep and she was. then i went to see if my dad was asleep in his room and he was. Not what the hell was making the noise i dont know. i was scared as fuck. it stopped after about ten minutes i went into the kitchen everything perfectly normal. The house is quite old about 95 years old. I once felt like somthing sit on me nothing there??? i dunno. in the basement there is a small cole shed. everytime i go down in there, i get a feeling like someone is watching me its pretty creepy. oh well

lmfao coy you foooool!

I've never had any reason to believe in them. Certain places would definitely be improved with the thought of a haunting. Creates a great atmosphere.

Although, if a ghost ever touched my Ichiban, there'd be trouble :mad: