Gibson Dusk Tiger

Why is Gibson, a company stuck in the 1950s and '60s, trying to appear "futuristic" and "forward thinking"? Can't they leave that stuff to Parker et al who actually do a good job with it?

Why is Gibson, a company stuck in the 1950s and '60s, trying to appear "futuristic" and "forward thinking"? Can't they leave that stuff to Parker et al who actually do a good job with it?

I think you got it wrong. It's Parker that's stuck in the 80s. The Gibson Dusk Tiger is exactly the embodiment of what's fashionable with the youth of today. :D

Just tell me that this guitar isn't what a person dressed like this would want
tumblr_l0ev8dQuI51qzzhzdo1_500.jpg

And yes I'm being ironic :devil:

ICK.
gibson should learn how to make les pauls properly again before they faff around with this other shit.

The adjustable EQ is a pretty cool feature, but high tech is not something I imagine the market for very expensive Les Pauls would really want.

They should learn how to fucking tune the damn SELF TUNING guitar in the video before they go off making any more guitars. For the sake of all that is musical, what is so hard about TUNING A GUITAR BEFORE A DEMO VIDEO?!?!?!?

I have a '76 ES-335 TD that minus the flamed top looks exactly like the Prophecy. In ES-335 form, anyway. And transparent black on mahogony = brown sometimes, black sometimes.

That Edwards, however, is boner inducing.