Oh no. Not again Gibson, not again.

this guitar it`s extremly ugly and extremly expensive, i think they should start building just traditioanl good quality SG s LP s Explorers and V s but on a more affordable price and definitely with a better quality control, becouse at this time buying a gibson it`s a very hard thing, i tryed a couple when i had the oportunity and i have to say that i did not like neither of them, and you have to be fool to buy such an expensive guitar when you can buy minim 3-4 better quality LTD s for that price

i think they should start building just traditioanl good quality SG s LP s Explorers and V s but on a more affordable price and definitely with a better quality control,

Why bother? Many other brands do this already. Gibson make their money on selling THAT headstock with THAT logo on it. The quality of the instrument itself is totally secondary. Buy a Hamer if you want the quality to go with the looks.

i love how they are marketing it as a "very fast playing and lightweight physical guitar".

..beats the crap out of the 5 "mental" guitars that i can see, but nobody else can.

holy-x_main.jpg

wtf?!? so is this considered a hollow body? lol

Heaps of other manufacturers make the same style of guitars for less money yet with equal or better quality (like ESP's Eclipse series, absolutely shits on any Les Paul out there), so it wouldn't be a loss anyway.

The Eclipse feels nothing at all like a real Les Paul, sound and feeling wise, actually, the only real similarity is the shape.

And I doubt you have really tried that many Les Pauls to say that the eclipses shit all over any of them. After all, Andy and Colin(Richardson) have tracked records with them, I wouldn't be so sure they share your thoughts.

wow, the comments people leave on that page are totally ruthless. Of course they totally deserve it, I just find it funny that they actually allow that kind of badmouthing their own products in their own site hahaha

Really, I agree with everyone. I personally think the Les Pauls are the best guitars in the world, I love them, and they should just stick to their classics

Actually, I like the way the guitar looks. But that's maybe because I'm into this retro thing at the moment. What I don't like is all the shitty digital moddeling/emulation/effects craps they crammed into it. Can't they just leave all that out and drop the price by say 3 or 4 thousand?