Gig Calendar 2011

I've just heard a second song from Back through time and i have to admit i am really looking forward to it:)

Listened to that a couple of times, pretty good! Certainly better than "Rum", unless that song turns out to be drastically better on the album than it sounds live!

Like Andi, I was under the impression "Shipwrecked" is the only song they've actually released to be listened to as a Studio Recording as well.

I just now realized i posted in wrong thread, meant to post in the upcoming records threads, sorry!

Something interesting for those of you that are london-based and interested in this sorta stuff:

Between The Buried And Me + Animals As Leaders
20 + 21 Sept - Underworld, London

I'll be at the 16 Sept show in Amsterdam, for sure :)

Several German dates too, if Dom's interested. Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg and Berlin, from what I saw on the Animals as Leaders facebook page.

Can't say I've heard of them and now that I have spun a few tracks I can't say they're my thing. Maybe a few years ago when I favoured that 'extreme' sound.

Symphony X, Nevermore, Psychotic Waltz for me tomorrow :D

Shame, Dom :) Though I kinda figured it wouldn't be your kinda thing.

Have fun tomorrow with Sym X, Nevermore, Psychotic Waltz, Mercenary and maybe even Thaurorod (which I think are underestimated on this tour!), I sure will on friday and sunday :D

Dream Theater @ Leeds in July, Firewind in September (Manchester I think), Power Quest @ Wakefield
in November and that's about it! I'm a complete prog/power metal head so I think that's all that has been announced so far this year. Hoping for Edguy, Symphony X Iconoclast tour, Reinxeed (Not likely, I know), Celesty, Angra etc etc

Tentatively:

Monday 19 September 2011, Aschaffenburg - Firewind
Saturday 01 October 2011, Gießen - Heidenfest with Finntroll, Turisas, Alestorm, Trollfest, Skàlmöld, Wintersun, etc.
Tuesday 04 October 2011, Aschaffenburg - Symphony X + Pagan's Mind
Friday 07 October 2011 (my birthday) - Edguy
Tuesday 15 November 2011, Offenbach - Marillion
Sunday 20 November 2011, Wakefield, Freedom Call + Arthemis
Sunday 27 November 2011, Wakefield, Power Quest