Gig the 3/5 '03

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
Check out the tourdates on vintersorg.com and you'll see that we're doing a show here in Skellefteå the 3/5

mr V

aha far very up north... i´m also far up north trapped in this stupid island of death

cool to play in you r hometown,
i´d like to go to northern Sweden someday and see you play another timeas you are on my top 5 singer list along with

Daniel Gildenlöw (just saw him play 2 days ago :) )
Björn "speed" Strid
Chris Cornell
devin townsend

It's EXTREMELY big , it's fuckin' huge is what it is, it holds more than 300.000.000.000 ppl , and I am kidding of course , so don't mind me. But seriously I haven't a slightest clue about the size of the venue...

It's not big, there's not a huge place, it's more like a pub with a stage I guess......it'll be sweaty and warm....hehehehe

mr V

there will be age limit, to keep minors (like you) out.
no seriously, what's metal without beer? what's music without beer? what's life without beer? and hence - what's a pub without beer?

don't miss the supporting act, damn you!

Actually, I usually prefer to listen to metal without beer. Sometimes it's good, but usually, if I'm drinking beer, I'm trying to get drunk, and then it's harder to enjoy the music appropriately.

Now Playing: Alice in Chains -- Dirt -- Them Bones
/* random quote */
Breeding Death

Yep just saw the age limit thing... still having a hard time figuring out why it'd be so harmful to me NOW to be in the company of ppl who drink beer and maybe drink one myself, when it will be totally ok in 3 months? I hate this anal fixation with dates when it comes to turning 18... oh well, too bad I can't go but such is life.

We did just a sound check. It's going to be a great night at the Pinkerton "arena"..hehehehehe..hope to see you all there..including all from the forum..hehehehe...

mr V