Gigantour 2

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Is there any truth to the rumors that Opeth will be on Gigantour 2 this summer? And if they are, who will be going? :kickass:

I highly doubt Opeth would be on it.

I've heard rumours of Judas Priest(but there are scheduling conflicts, I believe), Anthrax, Death Angel, and Testament.

Death Angel? Testament? Sounds like a thrashfest. ;) I would have gone last year but I didn't even find out about the fest, and that is was being held 10 minutes down the road, until it was too late. :(

But yeah... if Priest, Anthrax, and those other two groups are all they could think of this year, I'd have to say I probably won't be going. Four groups I can barely stand on one stage, argh. x_x

I've heard rumors of Annihilator and Testament, but those are just rumors. Last years was great. Nevermore/Symphony X/Deth/DT/Fear Factory/DEP. Great stuff.

You saying that is SO going to make Mike change his mind, call up Dave and agree to do it.

Kidding/10

Yeah, it does look like a thrash fest, if any of the rumors are true. And that will be amazing, as long as they don't have the faster bands as headliners.

Oh man, the Australians on MySpace are in huge numbers. Honestly, in the last few days I've seen at least 300 australian people on the opeth myspace alone..... Well good luck with getting your Gigantour down there. ^_^ Would be cool but probably a bit hard to get everyone down there.

Man i think iv signed everything i can to get gigantour to go down under but i doubt it will happen. Keeping my fingers crossed though id love to c symphony x they kick ass, and mayb opeth too sounds like if it goes down under could be the best thing sinse...opeth was last here (3 days ago).

I was listening to Liquid Metal on XM Wednesday on the way home and they played TGC, once it was over the DJ said to look for Opeth on Gigantour this summer with Megadeth and the other confirmed band so far was Sevendust.