Will there be any off-dates for Opeth on Gigantour?

Advent1

Feb 19, 2006
usa
I was wondering this, because Gigantour is skipping a lot of cities in the south and along the east coast.

Is there any news on this?

^ You could pray, but touring is a very exhausting occupation, Opeth have my undying admiration for the touring they already do and the energy they burn playin the setlists but after all, they are Human who can only do so much away from their Homeland and families.

I pray the guys don't try to do to much in too little a time, make the most of their talent when they visit your shore's IMO, and reward them with your loyalties. :headbang:

November Cometh. :)

^ I agree 100% with you. Theyve been here on 3 tours since the summer 2005, and been touring constantly for well over a year now. To be honest, I am amazed at how much they've been traveling and touring.

From the US to Europe to Australia to the summer festivals and later to South America...sounds like they need a vacation haha.

Sept.
11th - Tucson, Rialto Theatre - AZ - OPETH co-headline with Lamb of God + Sanctity
18th - Lubbock, South Beach - TX - OPETH co-headline with Lamb of God + Sanctity
Oct.
03rd - Philadelphia, Trocadero - PA - OPETH headline + Arch enemy
04th - Charlotte, Amos Southend - NC - OPETH co-headline with Lamb of God + Sanctity
05th - Atlanta, The Masquerade - NE - OPETH co-headline with Lamb of God + Sanctity