Move Through Me
Cloud Connected
Leeches
Come Clarity
Sober and Irrelevant
My Sweet Shadow

Thanks for sharing dude:p

It looks really nice, but i'd loved to see another "ending song" Tired of MSS

WAIT A SEC.. Where is Only for the weak:O?

...Fucking horrible, serious

The mirrors truth, that song is boring as shit.

Scorn? why not ordinary story or zombie inc?

Graveland? why not Artifacts of the black rain? if there's one song you don't play from TJR its graveland.

Cloud connected? oooh booooooooooooring!

Come clarity? just no comment.

WTF! they don't even play songs like ''Only for the weak'' horrible setlist in my opinion.

...Fucking horrible, serious

The mirrors truth, that song is boring as shit.

Scorn? why not ordinary story or zombie inc?

Graveland? why not Artifacts of the black rain? if there's one song you don't play from TJR its graveland.

Cloud connected? oooh booooooooooooring!

Come clarity? just no comment.

WTF! they don't even play songs like ''Only for the weak'' horrible setlist in my opinion.

The mirror's truth. The introduction of the new album. Also the song lately that people had heard of.

Scorn is cool!!

Graveland. I rather see Lord Hypnos, but as for the crowd Artifacts as you said.

Cloud connected. Boooooooooooring! Only for the weak instead!

Come clarity. I like when that song is in the setlist. Don't like they song very much but it create a very nice sing along live!!

Whoa, thank god they stopped playing Only For The Weak. They look fucking disgusted when playing it live, especially in recent years. I don't blame them, they've been playing it since 2000 non-stop.

Scorn is amazing, but I'd definitely prefer Zombie Inc. or Ordinary Story as said previously.

Graveland is no longer a surprise really, and Cloud Connected? :lol:

Get rid of the Soundtrack songs throw in at least 1 whoracle song and I'm alright with the setlist..Idc what they play basically cuz I haven't seen them in 6 years...I'm excited to see the boys play live!.....Fuck those soundtrack borefests though...I'm happy about Come Clarity....cuz it'll be fun singing along with...also Its a festival don't expect alot of classics...it's all "hits"

Just like Bodom's set.

Slightly Disappointing. No episode 666, and only one Clayman song. Bullet Ride is pertty kickass, how about something different like Clayman however. No Pinball Map is surpising as well. Out of their new songs was expecting Alias and maybe Disconnected or Sleepless Again. March to the Shore wouldnt be bad. Too much STYE imo.

Out of any of the songs that should be switched..... Leeches imo.

Wtf is Soundtrack still there go to "hit" songs live?

They act like that was a "claymanish" breakthrough.....I much rather here come clarity or more ASOP songs live...I hate soundtrack.

Good to know...but...
Quiet Place
The Mirror's Truth
Scorn
Take This Life
Bullet Ride
Graveland
Move Through Me
Cloud Connected
Leeches
Come Clarity
Sober and Irrelevant
My Sweet Shadow
All the songs on there that I know, I like. But...Graveland over Artifacts or December Flower? Where's Only For The Weak? Where's fucking Trigger? Where's BEHIND FUCKING SPACE?
Also, I'd really like to see them play Jotun, but I never counted on that. But I was depending on OFTW, Trigger, and Behind Space...

Good News...

Someone from the ozzfest boards reported that in Albuquerque..
In Flames played...

The Mirror's Truth
System
Moonshield
Pinball Map
Trigger
The Quiet Place
Cloud Connected
Come Clarity
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow

That can't be right. They only played one ASOP track. That's a like a completely different setlist then the previous one.