Gigantour Setlist

Yeah it does^

The studio version just bores me to death, but that live version actually entertains me.

The beginning will be good for moshing.

The setlists so far have been pretty crappy. They only have 12 songs and now 9 albums to push so some of the older ones are unsurprisingly cut. They could have still have made better balanced setlist like something like this:

The Mirror's Truth
Disconnected
Take This Life
Clayman
Food for the Gods
The Quiet Place
Trigger
Behind Space
Graveland
Move Through Me
Come Clarity
Colony

I would still be greatly disappointed with this setlist but atleast every album would be accounted for.

From In Flames.com:

This is the setlist from last nights show in Corpus Christi, Texas

MIRRORS TRUTH
DISCONNECTED
LEECHES
CLAYMAN
QUIET PLACE
TRIGGER
GRAVELAND
CLOUD CONNECTED
MOVE THROUGH ME
COME CLARITY
TAKE THIS LIFE
MY SWEET SHADOW

Pretty beat in setlist if you ask me. Get Clayman out of there and add Pinball Map if it's going to be something from Clayman for fucks sake.

From their non Gigantour headlining show last night, a friend of mine went and here is his words:

they especially did last night,90 minutes 20 songs,totally killer.here's the setlist

The mirror's truth
Disconnected
Leeches
Scorn
Jotun
Morphing into primal :eek: :m:
Clayman
Alias
The quiet place
Trigger
Bullet ride
Delight and angers
Dial 595 escape
Transparent(supposedly the first time they've ever played that one)
Cloud connected
Graveland
Move thru me
Come clarity
Take this life
My sweet shadow

The mirror's truth
Disconnected
Leeches
Scorn
Jotun
Clayman
Alias
The quiet place
Trigger
Bullet ride
Delight and angers
Dial 595 escape
Cloud connected
Graveland
Move thru me
Come clarity
Take this life
My sweet shadow

I approve of such setlist.

Finally :)

as long as the band continues to deny the fans who made them what they are any sense of gratification then i am ubiquitious
Lurk much?

From their non Gigantour headlining show last night, a friend of mine went and here is his words:

they especially did last night,90 minutes 20 songs,totally killer.here's the setlist

The mirror's truth
Disconnected
Leeches
Scorn
Jotun
Clayman
Alias
The quiet place
Trigger
Bullet ride
Delight and angers
Dial 595 escape
Cloud connected
Graveland
Move thru me
Come clarity
Take this life
My sweet shadow
Um...too much from the new album
Trigger, Quiet Place, Bullet Ride, Take This Life, Cloud Connected, My Sweet Shadow, Leeches...Good
Jotun, Scorn, Morphing Into Primal - FUCK YOU! They had so better play those.

IDK, the quiet place is awesome. I like My Sweet Shadow too, and I think it would be ill live.
I think leeches would be awesome live as well.

Louisville Setlist (Saturday the 19th):

The Mirror's Truth
Leeches
Cloud connected
The Quiet Place
Morphing Into Primal
Clayman
Transparent
Move Through Me
Come clarity
Take this life
My sweet shadow

They did shorten by a song or two. The crowd was so fucking crazy, that the damn baracade got destroyed during Bodom's set. The show got delayed for 15 minutes. Mustaine let Bodom finish (no pun intended... lol) out their set and didn't punish anyone with set cuts.

That is CLOSE to the order. They had a lot moved around due to the song cuts I presume, I still think Mustaine is awesome for not screwing over the bands and the fans.

And now that I think about it, it was like half an hour worth of waiting.

AWESOME show however. Except (blow)Job for a Cowboy. They sucked. Saw the back part of the stage during their set, had guitarists playing the shit hiding in the back. People on stage were just for show. Thats fucking wrong.

I have no proof to it, but I know what I saw. My friends saw it too. RAWR!@!!!@!#~!$~ WJFQb T?BGV

AWESOME show however. Except (blow)Job for a Cowboy. They sucked. Saw the back part of the stage during their set, had guitarists playing the shit hiding in the back. People on stage were just for show. Thats fucking wrong.

I have no proof to it, but I know what I saw. My friends saw it too. RAWR!@!!!@!#~!$~ WJFQb T?BGV

You sure they weren't guitar techs for JFAC or the other bands?
I hate them as much as the next guy but I find that hard to believe.

JFAC might suck but I seriously, seriously doubt they don't play their own live shit.