Gigantour Setlist

Don't think you'll get many more than 3 on a headlining tour where theyve only got 12 songs to play anyway. It's reasonable to assume theres gonna be 3 at least from the new album, 3 from their previous(CC), 2 from STYE, and that leaves 4 songs for all of their older shit, R2R included. Although, it looks like theyre playing more R2R/STYE shit than CC.

I hate people that actually start fighting in mosh pits. Some person gets hit and decides to take it personally.

I stopped a fight on the first night - some were exchanging punches next to me in, like, 3rd row.

I met the guy who was fighting in a moshpit - haha, he had a hatebreed t-shirt, so who knows what it was. He was cool though, not that kind who's looking for a fight or anything... and with all emo fags at concerts these days you are never sure if they gona take it seriously or not :lol:

Cloud Connected
The Mirror's Truth

--not in order--

Pinball Map
Behind Space
Alias (major downer, slow and just boring)
Transparent
Morphing Into Primal
The Quiet Place
Come Clarity (there was a fist fight in the moshpit during it)
Take This Life

I Am The Highway (!!!)

---

My Sweet Shadow

Well...

Best fucking setlist on tour so far.

Great fucking show - as it oughta be.

First night was a disappointment :(
Oh please let them do that today!
I'll post the setlist, or whatever I can remember, probably on sunday or monday.

Philly was even better:

Egonomic
Colony
Only For The Weak
Jotun
(Ughi didn't understand who the fuck that guy was, haha)

If you want truly enjoy In Flames - one night isn't enough. Setlist was rather varied, but concentration of coolness was the best on night 2.

I think I broke my rib on night 1.

I'm not sure about the order of the setlist, but here is what they played at the Palladium:

Cloud Connected
The Mirror's Truth
Disconnected
Leeches
Clayman
Transparent
Graveland
Move Through Me
Take This Life
Quiet Place
Come Clarity
My Sweet Shadow

Pretty disappointing show. They sounded alright, but there was nothing too memorable here. Pretty bad setlist. And I left about 3 songs into Megadeth's set. The sound quality was terrible. All I could hear was bass and drums. No guitars, no vocals. People seemed pretty into it, but I thought it was unlistenable.

Somebody confirm this for me. In this live video of Alias: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1ILKwjsHA8&feature=related[/ame], are they actually playing the acoustic part or is that a tape? Cause it sounds like a tape to me.

I don't have the new album yet (and for some reason they weren't selling it on tour).

Worcester Set (Last night):
Cloud Connected
Leeches
Unknown New Song
The Quiet Place
Unknown New Song
Clayman
Graveland
New Song
New Song
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow

something like that. Crap setlist, but the set was amazing anyway, because they had so much energy.

They look bored as fuck playing Alias in that clip, not that I blame them.

I have always fucking loved MIP, some people claim it's not a classic, but it's probably my favourite song off of "Whoracle". Agressive, awesome. I have longed to see it live even since I saw a bad quality clip of them playing it in Istanbul! I hope they play it in Sweden :D

If it sounds good, who gives a fuck how they do it? I'm sick of people whining about bands "cheating" in the studio. The only thing that matters is the end result. it's not like protools has a button that makes everything sound good.

I think you're on your own with that one. Personally, I wish they'd go back to just playing STYE beginning to end.

You're the worst homer for this band I've seen..

IT DOESN'T SOUND GOOD LIVE!!!

That's his whole point. It sounded like shit live and the only way they were even able to pull the song off was through studio magic.

You're the only person on this planet that wants to hear STYE beginning to end.

I have always fucking loved MIP, some people claim it's not a classic, but it's probably my favourite song off of "Whoracle". Agressive, awesome. I have longed to see it live even since I saw a bad quality clip of them playing it in Istanbul! I hope they play it in Sweden :D

morphing into priiiiiiiiiiiiiMAL :D

Quebec city : Tonight

Cloud Connected
Leeches
The Mirror's Truth
Disconnected
Only For The Weak
Transparent
The Quiet Place
Graveland
Alias
Come Clarity
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadows

FUCKIN SWEET. THat was crazy. Anders said it was BY FAR the best crowd yet. Only for the Weak was played and it was great to hear. Graveland was also pretty good. The new song sounded great live. ANders said they will be back in november...so HEADLINING NORTH AMERICAN TOUR IN NOVEMBER

Quebec city : Tonight

Cloud Connected
Leeches
The Mirror's Truth
Disconnected
Only For The Weak
Transparent
The Quiet Place
Graveland
Alias
Come Clarity
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadows

FUCKIN SWEET. THat was crazy. Anders said it was BY FAR the best crowd yet. Only for the Weak was played and it was great to hear. Graveland was also pretty good. The new song sounded great live. ANders said they will be back in november...so HEADLINING NORTH AMERICAN TOUR IN NOVEMBER

Great show. Anders knows how to deal with a crowd. I just wish they could have played more old songs, as this was not their main support show for their new album...