Gigantour Setlist

ArchY, I don't get why you bash on people that bash In Flames SETLIST? I fully understand the dude, In Flames have ended with my sweet shadow for like 5 years now.
I can't wait for the upcoming jesterass/neverdying forum. Meanwhile, you should go check out: http://neverdyers.ne.ohost.de/SMF/index.php?board=1.0
for the current one. IMO, Jesterhead seems like a really lame forum, a band forum where you can't criticise the band? Constructive criticism is great to take to improve yourself. I'm with you to 100 %, Plintus and the others Jesterasses.

ArchY, I don't get why you bash on people that bash In Flames SETLIST? I fully understand the dude, In Flames have ended with my sweet shadow for like 5 years now.
I can't wait for the upcoming jesterass/neverdying forum. Meanwhile, you should go check out: http://neverdyers.ne.ohost.de/SMF/index.php?board=1.0
for the current one. IMO, Jesterhead seems like a really lame forum, a band forum where you can't criticise the band? Constructive criticism is great to take to improve yourself. I'm with you to 100 %, Plintus and the others Jesterasses.

You shouldn't speak about what you don't know and haven't check by yourself.

Well, I don't think it's worth 45 bucks (if you live in Sweden, 30 bucks plus 15 in shipping) to try out a forum.

The main problem I've heard from the numerous people who have tried Jesterhead is that it's really, really difficult to critisise anything the band does without being warned or banned. Whilst I love In Flames and support them in what they do, I think as a fan one also has the right to speak their mind about things one does not like about what the band is doing or releasing. I understand that some comments are just stupid and basically useless, but there's nothing wrong with constructive criticism. From what I'm told that's not even allowed.

Haven't been on there myself so this isn't a personal gripe, but for a lot of people it's not about the money, but the freedom of being able to say what you want.

The main problem I've heard from the numerous people who have tried Jesterhead is that it's really, really difficult to critisise anything the band does without being warned or banned. Whilst I love In Flames and support them in what they do, I think as a fan one also has the right to speak their mind about things one does not like about what the band is doing or releasing. I understand that some comments are just stupid and basically useless, but there's nothing wrong with constructive criticism. From what I'm told that's not even allowed.

You can't criticize anything on there just for this one reason: you'll see "IN FLAMES is the best band in the world!!!" all over the place, "metal godz!!!", "guitar godz!!!", after that you'll lose any desire to argue.

And how it's run... man, I can't stop reminiscing about being banned from the site: no "You've been banned" page, no message, just can't login - fucking professional, if you ask me.

JesterAss is coming, oh yes.

Haven't been on there myself so this isn't a personal gripe, but for a lot of people it's not about the money, but the freedom of being able to say what you want.

only one guy have been ban and this is not because he have criticize the band, because if you criticize the band in a smart way, without insult or like on some post we can read in here, no one will ban or warn you, so Plintus has been ban because insulting people and just making fun of an overweight lady is totaly lame... This is the reason and there is no other, insulting people one time because it was 'for fun' ok, two times, but no more after. I'm not here to 'hire' people on jesterhead.com but man, this is a fan place, you can meet the band and play with them on stage, I don't know many band who let this kind of opportunities happen with fan.

Don't mind criticism. If it is untrue, disregard it; if unfair, keep from irritation; if it is ignorant, smile; if it is justified it is not criticism, learn from it.

Plintus has been ban because insulting people and just making fun of an overweight lady is totaly lame...

I wasn't making fun, I made a suggestion of having no fat and ugly people on pictures taken with crappy cellphone cameras in JH gallery, there was nothing against that girl or her weight (originally), it was a general observation and planned tackle towards whoever came up with that pic to put it in the news - there are TONS of better pictures of fans with the band than that one.

Well, no good deed goes unpunished :cool:

I haven't posted on the the jesterhead forum in some time and the main reason is too much In Flames praise. There are tons of the same type of threads. It got really boring. And it's not that you can't post any negative things about In Flames, it's that if you do you'll stick out like a sore thumb. I like the jesterhead and the stuff In Flames does for there fans is awesome, but if that forum stays the way it is now, it will eventually burn out.

Got Morphing Into PRimal and Only For the Weak tonight in Chicago IL. I also got to hshake Bjorn's hand afeter the show when he was getting on the tour bus, overall fucking great show. In Flames had the best set out of all of them and really got the crowd jumping it was god damn amazing. I can't wait for them to come back in November.

edit: kinda buzzed still forgive typos

Gonna be there tomorrow night in Minneapolis, I'll give a quick setlist check then! Hope it doesn't suck.

I hope it doesn't suck for you.

Detroit really was god awful.

The weather in Detroit was awful. I think In Flames did a great job of overcoming the circumstances. Anders was more connected to the audience that night than any other band member from any band. Could the show have been better? Sure. But I think it was more the fault of the cold than of the band not playing well.

Here's what I think their DTE (Detroit, May 3) setlist was:

Cloud Connected
Leeches
The Mirror's Truth
Transparent
Clayman
Graveland
Disconnected
Move Through Me
Come Clarity
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow

Can anyone verify that? I pieced it together from memory, my notes, and from comments made by others who were there.

Does the above sound about right?

Also, when are they returning in November? Has that information been posted anywhere? If so, where?