Gigantour vancouver bc

EdE

Shadycrew member
Dec 4, 2005
B.C.
Anyone who was there and saw nevermore saw that he had a video camera in his hands

I no that I was on that video with warral for a good few mins anyone know anything about them making a dvd or links to it or just any info about this?

Please lemme no

they recorded lotsa stuff on two continents (Hell in Hellas, too :worship: ). I guess they will pick what they think was best (possibly even you will be included, if you were impressive enough) and ... release it? I'm not sure if by the end of this month as it was announced, though...

someone might have concrete info... Ms.A, MetalSteph, Sentient6 err :)~ ?

Great news thanks
And trust me ill be in it ;)

I didnt no they announced anything though
Where did they announce anything about a dvd or video?

Warrel said during the concert in Athens that they are recording for their DVD.
I don't have a written word on it, but I'm not informed as good as some other people around here. they might be of help to you.

EDIT: lame English :err:

Tee said:
I don't have a written word on it, but I'm not informed as good as some other people around here. they might be of help to you.

i have seen a video interview with WD from Athens and he speaks about the creation of a solo project does anyone confirm this?:

Yes, they are recording for an upcoming DVD. They're still not done. :)

Theres no real info up about it, this is just mostly taken from talking to the band among other things. :)

It has been told.

Alright thanks alot you guys gave me aot of info and now I cant wait to get my hands on a nevermore dvd in the future

@Tee you make it sound like some people are friends of the band the way you talk about how their informed.soooooo whos the lucky basterds?

EdE said:
Alright thanks alot you guys gave me aot of info and now I cant wait to get my hands on a nevermore dvd in the future

@Tee you make it sound like some people are friends of the band the way you talk about how their informed.soooooo whos the lucky basterds?

its all about talking to them, theyre nice guys, and will tell you anything after a couple of truth pills

EdE said:

well, only two of them recognize me, LOL, one of which is close. r.

as for the true 6th, 7th and bazillionth member, stick around and you'll see. :cool:

will there be two DVD's then?
one Gigantour DVD and another one named "Random Nevermore accomplishments", as there was no Gigantour in Europe.

Tee said:
will there be two DVD's then?
one Gigantour DVD and another one named "Random Nevermore accomplishments", as there was no Gigantour in Europe.

I do believe so. A Gigantour DVD, with all the bands, and a NM one. I do believe maybe a little of the Gigantour material will be used in the NM dvd. But then again, I never asked about that. :erk:

bledingcunt said:
Tee said:

i have seen a video interview with WD from Athens and he speaks about the creation of a solo project does anyone confirm this?:

I was told by WD at a show recently that this is true and he is currently demoing songs with a swedish guitarist whom he would not name, he also apparently is trying to get James Murphy and Chris Broderick to contribute as well, on what level he would not say...very interesting indeed