What's up?

Is this how you treat new people to the forum? By hostility and off topic talk for just asking a question? And why the hell would the dvd be a hoax? I know the original scheduling got cancalled due to Warrel getting sick, but I read it was re-scheduled?

And now the whole thing is just a hoax??

Ill humor you. The dvd was filmed, but we have no idea when it will be released. Their are two reasons that this thread has been derailed as you have observed:

1) any official news will be posted on their website, you could easily deduce that if there is no new news on the website, there is no new news.
2) A shitload of people come into this forum asking this same question, it gets old and tired. Also, theres a search function.

You have been informed.

Ill humor you. The dvd was filmed, but we have no idea when it will be released. Their are two reasons that this thread has been derailed as you have observed:

1) any official news will be posted on their website, you could easily deduce that if there is no new news on the website, there is no new news.
2) A shitload of people come into this forum asking this same question, it gets old and tired. Also, theres a search function.

You have been informed.

Oh, sorry dudes.

its a hoax, the rumor of a dvd was started just to stir up trouble on the forum. you wanted AN answer, i gave you one.

Grandma, what was it liiiiiikkkkeee to be on that holiday site?

You could easily faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll. And break your neck. AHAHAHHHWHWHWAHWHAAHA.

Most brilliant song ever.
Fixed

Hand me the torch and I will lead the waaay, to the secret in the daaaark (secret in the dark). Take a look into the vault (oooh the vault), a sar-ca-fay-guhs of a chiiiild, Abigail has been in here, for yeears and yeears, Stillborn!

Grandma, what was it liiiiiikkkkeee to be on that holiday site?
Oh it could have been worse but with Them by my side, in the twilight They sang all the old lullabyes

Reactions: Det Som Engang Var
Hey guys! This is like the second time I'm logged in here. :rolleyes: I registered in July last year. I forgot about my registration here. :rolleyes:

Anyone knows anything about this Nevermore dvd coming out? I think I heard about it being released in "early 2007"? Isn't that about now?

Btw, any of you guys registed at the Megadeth forums as well? I saw Jace Marrael here, or whatever the name is. :p I'm known as Rocklin at those forums.

Mereel.

Asking about Nevermore dvd = megadeth vs. metallica threads. Don't do it unless wearing a flame-retardant suit.