What's up?

King Diamond

New Metal Member
Jul 23, 2006
Hey guys! This is like the second time I'm logged in here. :rolleyes: I registered in July last year. I forgot about my registration here. :rolleyes:

Anyone knows anything about this Nevermore dvd coming out? I think I heard about it being released in "early 2007"? Isn't that about now?

Btw, any of you guys registed at the Megadeth forums as well? I saw Jace Marrael here, or whatever the name is. :p I'm known as Rocklin at those forums.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's "in the mood".
I don't know where my copy is though, so I can't check right now, but I still think it's in the mood. Look it up.

Hey guys! This is like the second time I'm logged in here. :rolleyes: I registered in July last year. I forgot about my registration here. :rolleyes:

Anyone knows anything about this Nevermore dvd coming out? I think I heard about it being released in "early 2007"? Isn't that about now?

Btw, any of you guys registed at the Megadeth forums as well? I saw Jace Marrael here, or whatever the name is. :p I'm known as Rocklin at those forums.

What dvd? For what band? What forum? wait, what?

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's "in the mood".
I don't know where my copy is though, so I can't check right now, but I still think it's in the mood. Look it up.

Well shit, you're right. I suck.

I was basing my comments off a review I had read right after Abigail was released. It went through the whole story and I specifically remmeber it saying "in the nude" in the article.

So the dvd isn't coming out? Are you people to fucking low you can't just tell me that without just going completely off topic?