Gimme some killer Black Metal bands!

Charubic Murder said:
Killswitch Engage (ultra occult)
Slipknot (borders on insanely brutal)
Trapt (NSBM at it's most extreme)
Saliva (the last word in insanely technical)
Evanescence (gothic black metal at its finest)
That should start you off ;)

How does Killswitch Engage fit in this list? Nu metal... and a melodic death / thrash band?

he's fucking kidding guys jeez....

Another great black metal band: I'm forgetting the name....really cool, with that ultra-studly guitar player Jeff Peters.......what are they called? *looks in sig*

Sadistik said:
if they're half as good as Diabolical masquerade, then they will rock!

Actually, they are pretty good. I always tend to confuse the two, even though Diabolic Masquerade has more of a techincal approach to their sound and has the capability of making music that is just too memorable. I mean just look at the album, Bloodmyst, for instance.....one of the finest works of one-hundred percent pure Luxembourgian black metal. An album, in which only the founding fathers of the genre, Blackest Impalement and The Forest of the Withering could truly appreciate

Though, it is quite a shame that half of the band had to be replaced due to a small battle axe skirmish with the band, Cult of Allozrigu. A terrible battle which left two of the members dead and the keyboardist without his arm, an arm which he hopes to re-attach to his body using the powers of an ultimate evil. If all else fails, the keyboardist generously plans on giving his dismembered arm to the lead singer in a plastic bag to breath the fumes of the rotting.

By any chance, does nyone know when Diabolic Masquerade are planning on releasing their next effort?

i cant find any info on this diabolic masquerade or their album 'bloomyst' do u any pages where i can find out more?