Glasgow Friday 7th

Me an a couple of mates are gonna be there. So you aint gonna be alone for the night Jock.
Im hopin to persuade some more of you to join the street team when your to drunk to say no.o_O :p o_O

Ragman_kd said:
Me an a couple of mates are gonna be there. So you aint gonna be alone for the night Jock.
Im hopin to persuade some more of you to join the street team when your to drunk to say no.o_O :p o_O

So are we all going to be CDC shirt wearing clones for identification sake?:loco:

At last I've managed tp get onto this forum! I sat for ages last night waiting to be accepted!
Got my tickets for the gig this morning, took a wee trip into Glasgow and avoided school for an hour or so.

How wild do you recon the pits will be?
Be gentle with me! Im just a wee lassie lol!
:kickass:

Welcome to the board, an cheers for the beers. Should be a good night. Gonna have to wait an see what the pits like. Was good last time at the Barras.If your not to young, were gonna have a Scottish fans meet in the solid before the gig.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Ragman_kd said:
Welcome to the board, an cheers for the beers. Should be a good night. Gonna have to wait an see what the pits like. Was good last time at the Barras.If your not to young, were gonna have a Scottish fans meet in the solid before the gig.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Have you actually read the "who am i" thread thats on the board Kev, we all seem to be old as sand :heh: .....

Welcome to the board alison :kickass:

Think there's going to be about 10 of us in toon for the gig.
All coming from various areas (the bulk from Vietnauld)

Most of us have the day off work to get totally trolleyed!!!! Either the Solid or head to the Crystal Palace, get a bit scran and let the drinks flow 'til about 9 then head to the (fucking) Academy!!!!!

Many members of the Sons of Death will be in attendance!!!

Peck!!

www.sonsofdeath.com

Yup I fucking HATE carling academy! grr

Well, im 17, so um, hehe not very legal for drink.

I need a few pints if anyone is offering to buy so that if i end up in a pit, im not to shy to beat the crap outta people lol

Jockthrax said:
Have you actually read the "who am i" thread thats on the board Kev, we all seem to be old as sand :heh: .....

:OMG: Were all old. If your lookin for me at the Solid, I'll be the one in the Truss leaning on his Zimmer frame.

Ragman_kd said:
Jockthrax said:

:OMG: Were all old. If your lookin for me at the Solid, I'll be the one in the Truss leaning on his Zimmer frame.

LMAO.. I will be there at the solid too with my other half.. although get this .. dunno when i finish work. I start at 10am , but the buggers aint gave me a finishing time.. Im gonna be like this :erk: at 5pm.. begging and pleading to be let away.. :headbang:

Im about 5 foot 10, long black hair, wavy.
Ill have on a CBGB black vest top, brown/black trousers and red converse trainers.

If you see me, say hi, or buy me a pint.
Whatever you prefer.
:D

Looking forward to this although me and the lads are at the Bolt Thrower gig the night before on account of my mates' band being a support act.

At this rate I'll probably not be able to stand for 2 hours though (ill) and will probably be hungover from the night before.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Looking forward to this although me and the lads are at the Bolt Thrower gig the night before on account of my mates' band being a support act.

At this rate I'll probably not be able to stand for 2 hours though (ill) and will probably be hungover from the night before.

wow Bolt Thrower ... now theres a blast from the past.