Gmajor + Engle Powerball Dilema!!!!!!! Please help

EldersFall

New Metal Member
Mar 28, 2009
Ok my friends.....

I have An ENGL Powerball and in the Loop a TC Electronics + Rocktron Midi Mate.(Midi Controller)

The cuestion is, how can i configure my 1rst Patch on my midi controller with only the pure distortion of my ENGL Amp without any trace of effect from my gmajor, and then the 2cond , 3thrd and 4rth patch with the same distortion but with the effects of my Gmajor.....(Delay, Reverb, Pitch etc.......)¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

Conclusion: I want my rhythms only with the pure distorion of my amp, not the Gmajor.......

Please help...and thanks.

Well thanks for all your help and nice words,,, but tell me... how I Bypass the FX Loop in the ENGL Powerball?.

If you want to bypass your loop and the amp doesn't have this function you will need a simple loop switcher (preferably with MIDI) like the Axess GRX-4 or the Sound Sculpture ABCadabra. A basic true bypass loop pedal would also work but then you have to have it on the floor and engage it manually.

Yeah, I agree amp manufacturers really need to get on the Mesa/Peavey train of switchable FX loops. But then again, I guess Engl feels their amps are the types to be used by people with gargantuan MIDI-enabled functionality :D

can't you just get a footswitch for the g-major since all your wanting to do is go from a dry sound to an effected one. You should be able to get a fcb1010 controller and program it to do whatever with the g-major. good luck with that though.