GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 1981

Not really, I just don't give a fuck what others think. In '81 it was the music I was listening to and AC/DC, the Angles and Rose Tattoo put on shows that rocked harder than pretty much any other band touring this country did.

I've never heard the band, but according to RYM they are hard rock/pub rock, and they are called The Angels. My quip was commenting on the latter as much as the former.

I actually find the reactions quite funny, I'm sure the longer they go the funnier they'll be.

It's not the least bit metal. Clearly this is a poll for TOP Ten Metal Albums of 1981, or else I'd put Siouxsie and the Banshees' Juju on my list.

The Angels are barely even hard rock, let alone metal. They're a poppy pub rock band.

I'm Australian I grew up on that stuff.

Listen to that link I posted by The Angels.

I mean, this isn't even close. This isn't even close to the whole is glam a kind of metal debate. The Angels don't even make hard-hitting music. It's barely even loud. :lol:

Yet they blew Mortal Sin off the stage after Mortal Sin released Mayhemic Destruction.

But you make a wonderful discussion considering you hate the band so much.

@CASSETTEISGOD that shits harder than plenty of glam i've heard.

I don't know about harder, certainly better. I dig The Angels a lot.

Yet they blew Mortal Sin off the stage after Mortal Sin released Mayhemic Destruction.

But you make a wonderful discussion considering you hate the band so much.

Prince could blow Mortal Sin off a stage, fuck is your point?

Also I don't hate The Angels, or Acca Dacca or Rose Tattoo. I love Rose Tattoo.