GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you like the album enough for it to be either 9th or 10th, yes? Yet you left it off because other people included it in their list and you didn't like that it was getting more praise than you thought it deserved, HENCE you left it off your list for spiteful reasons.
I LEFT IT OFF BECAUSE I DON'T THINK IT BELONGS IN THE TOP SPOTS. damn, is your head made of cement? Yet we have full on posers here who list album they've only heard once or twice or albums that their big in-crowd sisters namedropped... both things that you regulatory do here. The definition of being a poser, little fledgling.

yes, because it doesn't belong in the top spot. How are you only listing albums under favorites when you've only heard them once or twice? "OHHH THANKS FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT THAT ALBUM (insert in-crowd name)". I think im just going to do what a bunch of you guys do. Go down the street, make an alt account and start voting in these threads.

:lol:

Tactically voting is what poseurs do I'm sorry that you can't handle that. Keep excluding albums you like because too many people here also like them though. Definitely the actions of a truly based metal fan.

020dcd6576.gif
020dcd6576.gif

020dcd6576.gif
020dcd6576.gif

Reactions: Baroque
:lol:

Tactically voting is what poseurs do I'm sorry that you can't handle that. Keep excluding albums you like because too many people here also like them though. Definitely the actions of a truly based metal fan.
Oh is that what posers do? How exactly is that "posing"? Posers dont list bands and albums they've only listened to once or twice and call them their favorites. Or albums that they think are going to get approval on this board form people wh they try so hardly to fit in with. That is the definition of a poser. you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what a poser is. But then again, that is expected form the second biggest poser here. You and yoda should take pictures together.

But then again, that is expected form the second biggest poser here. You and yoda should take pictures together.

I'd love to take pictures with @Master_Yoda77, he seems like a chill dude. I'd make us beer slurpies and we'd assassinate some pizza together and jam some heavy metal.

Oh is that what posers do? How exactly is that "posing".

"I like this album a lot, but I won't list it because too many other people are listing it."

Totally not a poseur.

I prefer triple cheeseburgers with stacks of bacon and jalapeno sauce, but sure.
damn, and i thought i can eat. I bet those are some small ass mcdonalds cheeseburgers anyway. I'm glad you're not taking the whole fatty thing to the heart ... i'm pretty "big boned" myself, lol. But tell me the truth, i sent you friend requests to those usernames? I'll believe you if you're truly being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.