GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I honestly don't give a fuck. My name appearing in your "people you may know list" doesn't prove anything, other than us probably sharing mutual friends at some stage. Like I said, I don't know your name and I don't know what you look like.
actually it does, it basically shows the people that have visited your page recently. Like i said if you take a look at your "peope you may know" list, you will not see a Beneath The Remains avatar regardless if we have friends in common or not.

And Im still waiting on you to prove that i sent friend requests to two name that i have never heard before.

IGN.

I think those were the same times HBB was claiming Manilla Road was "riffless garbage". At least im pretty consistent with my opinions. Some of you faggots(will not point fingers) were still listening to deathcore and flower metal when i posted that list.

I still call Manilla Road riffless garbage.

As far as I recall it was the same or similar to your username from the screenshots HBB posted earlier.

He denied ever adding me on LastFM and then when I proved it just went "Oh yeah that was before I realized you were a fag". He's incapable of letting other people know of his love for them.

Reactions: Slayed Necros
As far as I recall it was the same or similar to your username from the screenshots HBB posted earlier.
So you dont know anything about me but you seem to know my last/fm username? Facebook, last.fm, etc .... stop stalking me bro. Still waiting for the proof. Where is it?

He denied ever adding me on LastFM and then when I proved it just went "Oh yeah that was before I realized you were a fag". He's incapable of letting other people know of his love for them.

I denied adding you as a friend? Or admitted to removing you for being a faggot?

fI6vIlp.png

FupcROM.jpg

1) Down Among the Deadmen by The Lord Weird Slough Feg

I am a happy man.

I didnt include it in my list on purpose.

What was the purpose?

Anyone else keep seeing a gif of Dave Chappelle sprinkling crack in his hands? Is that the default gif if an image is broken? It's even showing up as the album cover for Black Seeds. Or am I missing an inside joke here?

Jesus man try to keep up. :lol:

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
My feelings! I can't see anything about friend requests sent or received on last.fm and I don't have emails from 7 years ago you maniac.
... so you stalk my facebook page, stalk my last.fm page .... but you're on here claiming i sent friend requests to two usernames that i have never heard of before in my life? I suggest you go inhale a few cheeseburgers and come back to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.