GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible-best Slough Feg at #1 = good enough for me.

Don't take him personally when he says stuff like this, TsundereBarbarity actually loves us and UM's collective taste and this is just his way of expressing it.

he_loves_us.png
All of those bands are good, and have consistently put out good music. So what's your point? What was the name of that thread and where is the rest of my post btw? Care to share?

List of in-crowders ....

NoCountry
Vegard Pompey
Slayed Necros
Vilden
HamburgerBoy
MortDivine
Phylactery(probably my favorite along with TOMAS WITHOUT THE H)
ManicTwat

... and a few other fledglings that dont have their feathers yet.

Does this look like a group i would ever want to be a part of?

I never noticed it about us 'in crowders', but those people listed there seem to be some of the least maladjusted here. I wonder if that's a coincidence.

Probably.

I just think it's adorable that you use us as an authoritative source of metal taste when on other forums. <3
Who is "us"? This forum only consists of the handful of people i listed earlier? :lol: You do realize that some of my favorite bands are on that list and not a single one was introduced to me by and of you groupies.

You posting stuff that doesn't help you in anyway is starting to become to norm. Every ACTIVE BAND(which is what we were talking about in that thread btw) i mentioned there have been consistently releasing good albums. And this forum is indeed the #1 metal forum on the web as far as im concerned. So again, what is it that you think you're trying to prove? :lol: its not like the tons of ridiculous statement you have made in the past ... like Slayer not having any classics

Also ...
pePjY3x.png

:lol: so a list of 8 people here is the majority? You guys think way too highly of yourselves. I;ve alreayd proven tomas wrong beacuse he seemed to be under the impression that i think The Chasm suck or something and you seem to think that my list was somehow influenced by you guys(all eight of you, lol) when i've probably heard every band on their before any of you? What i was saying is that this forum is far more of a deciding factor than IGN when it comes to metal.

Also @Slayed Necros im stil waiting on the proof bud. I mean, i have proof. I can screenshot your face in my "people you may know list"

IGN.

I think those were the same times HBB was claiming Manilla Road was "riffless garbage". At least im pretty consistent with my opinions. Some of you faggots(will not point fingers) were still listening to deathcore and flower metal when i posted that list.

Also @Slayed Necros im stil waiting on the proof bud. I mean, i have proof. I can screenshot your face in my "people you may know list"

Man, I honestly don't give a fuck. My name appearing in your "people you may know list" doesn't prove anything, other than us probably sharing mutual friends at some stage. Like I said, I don't know your name and I don't know what you look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.