GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 1985

his real sin is being such a retard that he cant even get something as simple as getting quotes for this thread right

Only quote I'm responsible for are the Razor ones that you autistically read as completely separate from each other and sperged out because read on its own the first quote seems out of place and ambiguously relevant.

It's still top 5 best for this year, man.
?

Only quote I'm responsible for are the Razor ones that you autistically read as completely separate from each other and sperged out because read on its own the first quote seems out of place and ambiguously relevant.
again, you cant be this soft in the head. I literally told you numerous times why that quote was pretty out of place. And most of those came after you thought you had to explain(lmao) to others that it was some conversation piece. Do i need to pull out the feeder spoon and start doing the "flying airplanes" for you? That other quote was not needed in order for Slayed's quote to be listed, instead we could have used a quote that was actually about the album. But no, let me leave it to you to once again tell us "BUT THAT WAS A CONVERSATION BRO". That's just so layered, deep and though provoing that i just cant understand it, but yeah go ahead and please explain it to us again :lol: what a simp.

again, you cant be this soft in the head. I literally told you numerous times why that quote was pretty out of place. And most of those came after you thought you had to explain(lmao) to others that it was some conversation piece. Do i need to pull out the feeder spoon and start doing the "flying airplanes" for you? That other quote was not needed in order for Slayed's quote to be listed, instead we could have used a quote that was actually about the album. But no, let me leave it to you to once again tell us "BUT THAT WAS A CONVERSATION BRO". That's just so layered, deep and though provoing that i just cant understand it, but yeah go ahead and please explain it to us again :lol: what a simp.

K.

edge itself into the list somehow when we finally get to that year knowing that.
ugh . i hope whoever lists it does because they legit think its a top 10 album, not because i didn't list it. That would be lame as fuck. Let me get this right, o you want it to crack the top 10 because i said it doesn't make my top 20? :lol: btw if ED didn't make it this year, there is ZERO chance of that album making it in '89