GMD Song Survivor: Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind - Round 5

What is the WORST remaining song on Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah i think it would too tbh.

maybe we should pick something that did really well in one of the yearly polls? granted, BLAZE did that.

STORM OF THE LIGHT'S BANE might be interesting.

That cut and dry, huh? Other options from the yearly polls would be The Red in the Sky is Ours, Epicus Doomicus Metalicus (unless we did that), Awaken the Guardian or that Saint Vitus album you are all obsessed with :p

we did both epicus and fates warning. at the gates was done many years ago and i reckon the result would be kinda predictable there too, as it was last time.

let's just do every iron maiden album, in tribute to baroque.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
At the Gates is predictable? I have no clue what would win on that album. Neverwhere would be my pick.

If we're doing another Maiden I'd suggest the self-titled. I assume the epics are winning on Powerslave and SSoaSS. NotB could spark some debate, but I think Hollowed be they Name is probably winning.

Somewhere in Time would be the most interesting classic Maiden pick imo, people seem to have a lot of opinions on that one. The S/T would almost certainly end with Remember Tomorrow, Transylvania, and Phantom of the Opera in the final three, with the last winning.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
No. Somewhere in Time isn't that exciting. Wasted Years is the only song I love on it. Most of the others are B+s that I could go either way on, except Alexander the Great, which is the weakest but will probably win.

I remember we haven't finished The Chasm's Deathspell for Eternity due to low number of people voting. It was pretty sad as the album fucking rules.