God of War 3

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
I pre ordered today. I'm FUCKING STOKED.

4192770290_f948ffb46f.jpg

I pre ordered that massive bastard.

The only thing that kind of sucks is I already have the remastered disc with 1 and 2 on it, so I'm thinking of trading that now since I just got done playing it and hopefully I will appreciate getting it with this bundle in March.

These deluxe editions are pure overkill. Helmets, chainsaws, nightvisions, now a fuckin hellchest!
God Of War is awesome. Even the PSP version rocks (it actually have better controls than the PS2 games).
Do you think GoW3 will be better than Dante´s Inferno?

shit, dont want to to get a PS3 just because of GoW III...even if i completed the first 2 parts in epic-endless-hours-sessions. this game makes addicted..at least until you're not scewing it because you spend like 2 hours on the same "riddle" just because of the slappy controls *gwah*

Hahaha yeah this looks good! I´m a crazy collector as well (got me the MW2 prestige edition, walking around each night with the night vision google).

Haha this made me lol! :lol:

I'm just trying to imagine you walking around your back yard with your MW2 goggles yelling at passers by "Hey you! I see you with my googles!"

Hehe jokes man, good on you, collecting stuff is fun :) ( as long as it doesn't become obsessive to the point of wife-beating or murder lol).

Damn that game is the one thing that made me a bit uneasy with my decision to go with an xbox instead of a ps3. Luckily though my brother has a ps3 and lives next door!

That´s sad news. I was following the developers diary videos and the game was looking like a very good clone of God Of War, but more badass and with giant schytes. :cry:
Their version of Cerberus is awesome.
gluttony_cerberus.jpg_626.jpg

Definately. Artistically it's fucking brilliant, but I just wasn't really having much fun PLAYING it.

Haha this made me lol! :lol:

I'm just trying to imagine you walking around your back yard with your MW2 goggles yelling at passers by "Hey you! I see you with my googles!"

Hehe jokes man, good on you, collecting stuff is fun :) ( as long as it doesn't become obsessive to the point of wife-beating or murder lol).

Hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Hey you! I see you with my googles!" How do you know that I said that? :)

Do anyone who pre ordered this I just wanted to give you a heads up:

Apparently there are unlock codes for more levels or something of that nature if you snag a pre order for the game guide as well. Kind of sucks as this game DOES NOT need a fucking guide but I grabbed it just so I could unlock that shit.

Also stoked for the code that gets me Kratos extra costume at gamestop.

FUCK YEAH FUCKERS.