God of War 3

actually im just going to continue playing killzone 2 but whatevs haha

Killzone 2 was a pretty great game imo. The multiplayer was a bit limited though, as there weren't too many different modes and there wasn't much to be accomplished in the way of characted development.

God of War 3 is promising to be one of the greatest games ever by the looks of it - sheer unadulterated brutality. I've only played God of War 2 on the PS2, and although it's not usually my favourite genre of game, it's still one of my favourites.

On another note, Final Fantasy 13 is coming out in a couple of days. Does anyone else here have it pre-ordered like I do?

yeah im not really getting into the MP really seriously or anything. Just getting stoned and playing with it muted while I play records over the top (cos my turntable's downstairs) and only half paying attention haha.

I pre ordered today. I'm FUCKING STOKED.

4192770290_f948ffb46f.jpg

I pre ordered that massive bastard.

The only thing that kind of sucks is I already have the remastered disc with 1 and 2 on it, so I'm thinking of trading that now since I just got done playing it and hopefully I will appreciate getting it with this bundle in March.

HOLY FUCK!
what will it cost!?

cheers
S.

My lil bro's getting his regular copy tonite at gamestop, however I must wait till the 19th because amazon is only doing release day delivery for standard version... FUCK