God of War 3

god-of-war-3-ultimate-edition-screenshot.jpg

congrats really nice stuff you bought! although it totally looks different than on the add!

God dammit I need a fucking PS3 NAO. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I loved playing GoW on PSP, one of very few games that I actually enjoyed in the past few years.

Got my Ultimate Edition for 60 with an Amazon trade in. Also Loren , my hardcover strategy guide should be here today , didn't you say something downloadable comes with that?

Wow, Gamestop are such a bunch of cocksuckers. Oh well, at least it's cool looking and has some art in it. That's why I buy all my shit on Amazon, I get free two day shipping on everything and no tax , can't beat that. And no dickhole Gamestop employees. On a side note , has anyone been to an FYE store lately ? There is one near my Gamestop , I went in to buy the new Demon Hunter and the guy tried to sell me every goddamn warranty and preorder on the planet , and even almost tricked me into another offer that he said was thrown in for free , then he's like oh you just have to call this number two months down the road and cancel to not be charged. I was like wow no wonder all these stores are going out of business, you can't check out anywhere without these fucking clerks wasting all your time and annoying the piss out of you. And when you say no to everything they look at you like their manager will fire them if I don't preorder everything... like seriously get another job if you hate it.