God of War 3

I still prefer Golden Axe, muthafakas!

goldenaxe.jpg

I see how you claim trophy after trophy in that game...

I'm currently playing Darksiders. Pretty cool Zelda/GodofWar type of game!

Haha Facebook/PSN link ftw! Yeah I worked harder for those blood origins trophies than Obama for the Nobel prize :lol: (I´m joking US guys)

Darksiders is Zelda like? Hmmm seems like ì´ll check the demo, this sounds good.

Haha this made me lol! :lol:

I'm just trying to imagine you walking around your back yard with your MW2 goggles yelling at passers by "Hey you! I see you with my googles!"

Hehe jokes man, good on you, collecting stuff is fun :) ( as long as it doesn't become obsessive to the point of wife-beating or murder lol).

I see ya all, motherfuckers :D

Still only able to rock the E3 demo. Game doesn't get released in the states till the 16th. Also found out that it's NOT the ultimate trilogy edition that I'm getting (sort of sucks since the trilogy edition comes with more shit) but just the plain old ultimate edition.

The trilogy edition is Europe only. DUMB.

I still prefer Golden Axe, muthafakas!

+1 my brother!

I just beat the game like two weeks ago....after all those years it has been conquered.

I enjoyed playing Dante's Inferno....I'm right before the final boss.

Can't wait for God of War! Never played the series but the trailers look sick!

I´m playing Mass Effect 2. Seriously, It´s just pure gold. I really take my time when playing this thing, like getting all possible side missions, talking to every character and asking all the questions. The game is so good that I feel like crapping my pants. I didn´t even put Bioshock 2 and Dante´s Inferno (already bought them) in my videogame yet because I can´t stop playing Mass Effect 2 and I love every minute of it.

I´m playing Mass Effect 2. Seriously, It´s just pure gold. I really take my time when playing this thing, like getting all possible side missions, talking to every character and asking all the questions. The game is so good that I feel like crapping my pants. I didn´t even put Bioshock 2 and Dante´s Inferno (already bought them) in my videogame yet because I can´t stop playing Mass Effect 2 and I love every minute of it.

Is it even better than Mass Effect 1? :Smokin: I will grab this very soon.

BA-ZING!! :D

Marcus, at least you have a man as president with charisma. We have a woman as chancellor - without charisma :lol:

Is it even better than Mass Effect 1? :Smokin: I will grab this very soon.

It is. It´s very similar but improved on many areas. The graphics, soundtrack, planet exploration, gameplay, level up style, loot, equipment, powers... everything is much better. They´ve optimized everything to make you focus on the story. The combat is like a Gears Of War with badass powers. I´m having a blast playing with the Vanguard class. The "Biotic Charge" power makes everything so frenetic!

It´s amazing the integration when you upload your ME1 save game, it´s just like you´re continuing the story. All the choices, characters you´ve met, what you did to them, etc is valid on the continuation when you load your previous save game. It´s really amazing.

I can´t tell yet if the story on this one is better than on the first because I´m still playing it and I expect a lot of epic twists, but the side missions (I´m playing them all) are amazing. Lots of grey choices. This is the perfect game to play alone, and take at least 100 hours to finnish it. I can´t think of any videogame that I enjoyed that much. It´s like that awesome book that is so good that you don´t want it to finnish.

Haha I have all the Golden Axes on my Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection on Ps3. Great games. PS Kratos is gonna fuck Dante up , what a cheap rip off seriously

Haha I have all the Golden Axes on my Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection on Ps3. Great games. PS Kratos is gonna fuck Dante up , what a cheap rip off seriously

Dude, I bought the PS3 just for the SEGA collection - Streets of Rage, Golden Axe and the Sonic series for serious for the serious fucking win.

Dante is a good game. I'm on the final boss and despite being repetitive in nature towards the end, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

ANYWAY...

Just played the Demo of God of War 3....

Any thoughts? My first time playing the GoW series. The graphics are fucking superb. Best I have seen on the console so far.

Can't fucking wait. I have to say though, even though God of War is the prime influence of Dante, having played Dante first, I prefer the interface (health-bar etc) of Dante than that of God of War. Just my opinion. However, the game rapes.

I just played the very first God of War on Ps2 for the first time, finished it, and after I'll complete the second one I will most probably buy a PS3 just for this game.
Go of War 3 I mean.

played the god of war 3 demo the other night, first time playing a GoW game
didnt really do much for me truth be told. just seems to sum up western gaming for me. big tough masculine man killing lots of stuff
stylish but paper thin

played the god of war 3 demo the other night, first time playing a GoW game
didnt really do much for me truth be told. just seems to sum up western gaming for me. big tough masculine man killing lots of stuff
stylish but paper thin

Your first time playing GoW?!? I fucking loved the original game :D