Godless???

deadheadWester

Daemonicus
Dec 2, 2005
Umeå, Sweden
I am just checking with You guys! I've been listening to Nevermore for a few years and I love it! Last week I told a friend that he shold really check out the latest album (TGE) because it kicks ass!
His response was...." Is'nt Nevermore that christian band?" I told him no way!
To my knowledge (not much though) Nevermore is not a christian band and I've heard somewhere that Dane is very against all kinds of religion due to some ex girlfirend joining some cult.
Anyone got the solution to this for me? :loco:

your solution (!) is that Nevermore is not a christian band.
keep on listening! read the lyrics while you're at it, they might solve more things for you. :---)

Nevermore's not Christian, but we are. Come Will, join us in singing praise to Jesus!

fullmetal-01.jpg

Yes I will teach him for sure!

Thanks, but I'm gonna have to pass on the singing praise to Jesus and all that shit! but....Good luck with that =)

"I feel permanently stoned"

Don't listen to these jokers trying to kid you. Nevermore is a very wholesome christian band. What would jesus do? Listen to nevermore.

I am just checking with You guys! I've been listening to Nevermore for a few years and I love it! Last week I told a friend that he shold really check out the latest album (TGE) because it kicks ass!
His response was...." Is'nt Nevermore that christian band?" I told him no way!
To my knowledge (not much though) Nevermore is not a christian band and I've heard somewhere that Dane is very against all kinds of religion due to some ex girlfirend joining some cult.
Anyone got the solution to this for me? :loco:

Lol, I don't think his opinion is based on an exgirlfriend to be honoust.... ehe
Those things usually go deeper than just one bad experience
Has to do with principles and beliefs and stuff...

thy are white power metal- nevermore , not happy metal ok
even if wd, wears black nail polish....
he thinks he is a bad, but he is a sofety, hand clapper, ok
his lyrics are trying to impress you all
over and out!!!

This is the voice of God ....

Warrel Dane is the Anti-Anti Christ, he carries the word of god in everything he does. His piss is so devine it has healing powers.

Now starting next week warrel will be giving sermons every sunday at the Staples center ... thats right i have kicked Joel Olsteen out and replaced him with warrel dane ....

The photo below is difficult to look at.....this is a photo taken 3 months ago.

In this photo warrel is channeling the spirit of god an healing millions, especially the fat fuck with the bandanna on his head. Look closley at how AMAZED everyone is around him.

im]

This is the voice of God ....

Warrel Dane is the Anti-Anti Christ, he carries the word of god in everything he does. His piss is so devine it has healing powers.

Now starting next week warrel will be giving sermons every sunday at the Staples center ... thats right i have kicked Joel Olsteen out and replaced him with warrel dane ....

The photo below is difficult to look at.....this is a photo taken 3 months ago.

In this photo warrel is channeling the spirit of god an healing millions, especially the fat fuck with the bandanna on his head. Look closley at how AMAZED everyone is around him.

nevermore1.jpg

Damnit