GODSPEED

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
Well I finally have it and have been listening to it non-stop! Solid, solid cd from start to finish. I love the effects Cede is using and again combining the sweet acoustic slow start then into the pounding heavy riffs!

I think "Nowhere" was a good choice to put up first being that it has been radio edited I think it has a great catchy beat and the hook lines in the chorus it should make for some great radio play.

"Haunting" has to be my fave right now, classic Symphorce sound a wee bit o' growl/scream on Andy's vox...it's heavy and fast and Cede's got some killer effects on this track!

"Black Water" the opening groove just slays me!

"Your cold embrace" is a deep dark song and Andy sounds deep and brooding.

I won't say much more till you all have heard it....but it's f'kin great!!! The photos on the liner notes are awesome...they all catch the guys at their most Phorceful moment!!! :headbang: :headbang: I think the only thing I'd like to hear more of would be some harmonizing chorus' or some background vox from the rest of the guys. 7 more days till progpower!!!! :hotjump: :hotjump:

Random Beard said:
Call me an asshole, but I took to The Mirrored Room very much.

okay, asshole :tickled: I love the slide Cede uses on that track. Hey, how come we never run into each other at shows? After seeing your Hammerfall pics, I'll keep an eye out for you. :wave:

I ordered my copy the first day it was available at end records, who never do me no wrong, yet the US mail system are probably shipping my copy thru every state in the Union as I still haven't got it.

On a side note, someone already took a copy back to my local metal store as I saw a used copy of godspeed here.:Smug:

better late than never 'eh Sean :cool: any faves yet? I listen to it just about every day since PP is very sooon! I hope they play a couple tracks off of this one! *hopes Blackwater and Nowhere...or Crawling Walls, Haunting... AND GUYS IF YOU CHECK IN...I WANT HOLY SIN!!!!! :worship: